April 29, 2024, 07:37:47 PM

Author Topic: Question about V'torrak magic output vs individual Mage channeling  (Read 2419 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
How many individual mages channeling would it take to equal the magical output of one V'torrak? Need to know for a story I'm writing. Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Question about V'torrak magic output vs individual Mage channeling
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 09:40:49 AM »
Actually I might not need to know for the story I'm writing. It still might be useful later though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Ganpot

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 05:57:39 PM »
I'm not a big lore expert, but wouldn't the amount of mages required depend on the particular mages themselves?  An expert mage would be capable of channeling a lot more mana than a novice or apprentice.  Beyond that, I don't know enough about the lore to even give you a rough estimate. 

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 04:14:07 PM »
Neither am i an expert, but to the way i understand it,mages as we know them today cannot channel like the powerful draconic artifacts can. Vtar was used by the dragons in the same way that mana is used be regular mages today, but they can't harvest it themselves. In fact the dragons couldn't either that's why they made the Vtorrak to begin with.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!