April 27, 2024, 06:06:12 PM

Poll

Which of these cards would you like to see spoiled Friday?

Blightheart
11 (27.5%)
Eye for an Eye
6 (15%)
Knight of the Red Helm
11 (27.5%)
Martyr's Restoration
0 (0%)
Voice of the Sea
12 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: June 02, 2016, 05:40:01 PM

Author Topic: Choose Friday's Spoilier!  (Read 13618 times)

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Choose Friday's Spoilier!
« on: June 01, 2016, 05:40:01 PM »
This poll will run for one day, then on Friday I'll spoil the card with the most votes. It's pretty simple. Bring your friends!

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Choose Friday's Spoilier!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 06:54:25 PM »
I root fot Voice of the Sea! It sounds like another Song and that it has something to do with watered terrain ... I'm  so curious   :D
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
OCTGN: Tyrnan (GMT +1)

EricTheGreat12

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 07:12:46 PM »
Another thing I'd be curious to see is how equipment plays out in this set; hoping its not like some mages where they show off an equipment on the art yet they don't include those weapons in the set.

Hopefully we'll see a Siren's Trident as well as a mighty sword and shield for the Paladin

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 08:25:29 PM »
They all sound cool  8)
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Bluebaron

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 06:34:41 AM »
Seems we have two spoilers tomorrow.  :)

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 10:30:55 AM »
Knight of the Red Helm

"If your mage plays with the red action stones, all creatures gain Melee +10 until the end of the game."

:) ;) :D ;D :P
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

drmambo23

• Ambassador
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 11:03:29 AM »
Knight of the Red Helm sounds like a Game of Thrones character. No objections, just sounds really badass
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:45:22 AM by drmambo23 »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
https://www.instagram.com/pistillidesigns/
Instagram and Facebook - @pistillidesigns

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 11:35:02 AM »
poor "martyr's restoration", no one wants him :(
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 01:10:11 PM »
Knight of the Red Helm

"If your mage plays with the red action stones, all creatures gain Melee +10 until the end of the game."

No, no....all your creatures gain Fast!  Because "Red ones go faster!"

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 01:24:44 PM »
Knight of the Red Helm

No, no....all your creatures gain Fast!  Because "Red ones go faster!"

And if you play with the blue action stones, your Mage gains indestructible for the first 10 rounds! Red=attack Blue=defend
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 07:05:30 PM »
Eye for an Eye:

"INCANTATION. Your mage rolls X attack dice. X is the difference between the number of eyes your active creatures have vs the number of eyes your inactive creatures have (made a positive number). If the total on the attack dice is an even number, your opponents mage rolls 1 dice less than you did. If the total on the attack dice is an uneven number, your opponents mage rolls 1 dice more than you did. A mage can never roll more dice than the total cost of all remaining cards in their spell book minus the number of cards that remain in their spell book. A mage can never roll less dice than the number of creatures that could cause hindrance to the opponents mage if that opponent mage had the flying trait for all zones without walls on their border and the elusive trait for all other zones. The mage who can roll dice the longest may choose a random creature card from the opponents spell book and put it in the zone where the mage who owned this card started the game. If a route exists from this zone to the zone where the other mage started, and this route is no more than 1 zone longer than the theoretical shortest route between these zones, then the creature becomes defected and gains the loud and flapping traits. Otherwise it gains the unloyal and lightning fast traits. If the creature has the flying trait, it temporarily loses this trait for the purpose of calculating this route. If - in the next turns - the other mage can move this creature to their starting zone while the creature did not get more damage than the amount of armour it has, all its traits and attributes are multiplied by 2, the creature gains the dissipate 4 trait and is now controlled by the opposite mage. Creatures with the dissipate X trait, but without markers on them, are returned to their original owner's spell book and all traits and attributes return to their printed values - 1."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:45:04 PM by Donovan »

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 07:13:08 PM »
lol Donovan thanks for making me laugh.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 07:38:26 PM »
lol Donovan thanks for making me laugh.

Btw, I DO love the game!!!  8)

You guys are fun to watch on youtube!

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 08:05:03 PM »
Martyr's Restoration

"INCANTATION. Epic.
In every upkeep phase, each player must put 1-3 doomed condition markers on any object or enchantment in the arena - except for the mages (max 1 per object). In the first planning phase where the arena only contains the mages without any enchantments, the planning phase is being replaced by the following action: All players must take their discard pile, shuffle the cards and put that pile face down. Beginning with the player who first invoked Martyr's Restoration, players may take the top card from their shuffled discard pile and position this card anywhere in the arena as long as the card finds a valid location. Each time a player can not place a card, his mage suffers 5 damage and loses 5 life and the card is discarded to a new discard pile. When all cards have been restored to the arena, gameplay resumes with the mage who did not put the last card into the arena."

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 11:00:29 AM »
Eye for an Eye:

"INCANTATION. Your mage rolls X attack dice. X is the difference between the number of eyes your active creatures have vs the number of eyes your inactive creatures have (made a positive number). If the total on the attack dice is an even number, your opponents mage rolls 1 dice less than you did. If the total on the attack dice is an uneven number, your opponents mage rolls 1 dice more than you did. A mage can never roll more dice than the total cost of all remaining cards in their spell book minus the number of cards that remain in their spell book. A mage can never roll less dice than the number of creatures that could cause hindrance to the opponents mage if that opponent mage had the flying trait for all zones without walls on their border and the elusive trait for all other zones. The mage who can roll dice the longest may choose a random creature card from the opponents spell book and put it in the zone where the mage who owned this card started the game. If a route exists from this zone to the zone where the other mage started, and this route is no more than 1 zone longer than the theoretical shortest route between these zones, then the creature becomes defected and gains the loud and flapping traits. Otherwise it gains the unloyal and lightning fast traits. If the creature has the flying trait, it temporarily loses this trait for the purpose of calculating this route. If - in the next turns - the other mage can move this creature to their starting zone while the creature did not get more damage than the amount of armour it has, all its traits and attributes are multiplied by 2, the creature gains the dissipate 4 trait and is now controlled by the opposite mage. Creatures with the dissipate X trait, but without markers on them, are returned to their original owner's spell book and all traits and attributes return to their printed values - 1."

AH! My eyes!! (Wall of Text!)

:P
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.