April 20, 2024, 03:43:58 AM

Author Topic: Poland 2017 Championships?  (Read 4431 times)

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Poland 2017 Championships?
« on: May 21, 2016, 08:23:51 AM »
Publisher of Polish edition of Mage Wars stated that they are interested in making national championships, but they gave a condition. This FB post has to be shared 250 times and liked 400 times.
I hope for Poland Mage Wars Championships to happen so I request your help. If it succeeds maybe we will see European Championships with Pegasus Spiele, Endevium and GFP (and other distributors and publishers) working together.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Schwenkgott

• Thunderdome
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Poland 2017 Championships?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 02:04:57 PM »
Wow that's incredible. A Polish Version? So cool :)
Akiro, I have never prayed to you before. No one will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that one stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Akiro... so grant me strength! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 10:05:40 AM »
I hope for Poland Mage Wars Championships to happen so I request your help. If it succeeds maybe we will see European Championships with Pegasus Spiele, Endevium and GFP (and other distributors and publishers) working together.
This would be awesome!
Didn't know there was a polish edition either. It's great to hear.
It's a shame that I can't help you here directly because I'm a Facebook-Avoider. But I can ask some friends to share it.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
OCTGN: Tyrnan (GMT +1)

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 05:25:54 PM »
Didn't know there was a polish edition either. It's great to hear.
It's not released yet. If everything comes well Polish version of both Arena and Academy should be released in November.
It will be weird for sure to play with only spells from core set again, just like in 2012. :P
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)