April 24, 2024, 08:58:32 AM

Author Topic: Who is the mage in the Dissolve card image in PvS?  (Read 8577 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Who is the mage in the Dissolve card image in PvS?
« on: January 23, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
What kind of mage is the goblin in the picture for the PvS version of dissolve? Is he a paladin or a warlord or something entirely new? Also is he or she a particular character in the mage wars universe, or are they just some random goblin mage?

I'm really interesting to know about this.

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • Playing face-to-face in Ottawa again soon
    • View Profile
    • Ottawa/Gatineau Mage Wars (FB group)
Re: Who is the mage in the Dissolve card image in PvS?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 10:09:19 AM »
What kind of mage is the goblin in the picture for the PvS version of dissolve? Is he a paladin or a warlord or something entirely new? Also is he or she a particular character in the mage wars universe, or are they just some random goblin mage?

I'm really interesting to know about this.

Thanks!

You are really interesting.  ;)

I've often wondered about the creature in the original [mwcard=MW1E36]Rhino Hide[/mwcard] art...

And the werewolf on the original [mwcard=MW1E01]Bear Strength[/mwcard] doesn't look like [mwcard=MW1C17]Goran, Werewolf Pet[/mwcard] (or is at least lacking the chains that make him a Warlock's pet) - and yet, several years later, no new werewolves have joined the game.

And we still don't know anything about the "not a mage" creature depicted in Panther Stealth and Badger Frenzy.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster