April 29, 2024, 04:14:29 AM

Author Topic: Origins 2016?  (Read 13130 times)

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Origins 2016?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 10:25:10 AM »
I'll be around for some mage wars games for sure.

See that's strange, Tony and I were just taking about the Arena tournament for Origins. I'll have to see what's up with that.

There are only a couple of days left before we all register for events. There still is no Arena event listed.

I don't want to pay for other events and then find out that there really is a tournament.

What days/times are you looking at for the games... even if it isn't a tournament, I really want to get to play other people....
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
When in doubt, kill it with fire

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 10:27:50 AM »
There is no Arena tournament. The event listings on the event grid should be correct. We have Academy play to win events and an Onitama tournament.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2016, 10:47:47 AM »
There is no Arena tournament. The event listings on the event grid should be correct. We have Academy play to win events and an Onitama tournament.

So "play to win" does not mean an Academy tournament? What does it mean? Is it like what happened with  Domination last year where anybody who beat you at the game won a copy of the set?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2016, 10:51:31 AM »
Each event is 4 people. The winner will get a copy of the game (the one used during the event).

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2016, 11:33:08 AM »
So is that like, a set of two demo games? Or is it 2v2? Can people who already are familiar with Academy participate?
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2016, 07:47:49 PM »
I'd like to set aside some time to get in some Arena games with people I don't usually play.

Anyone want to play? Let me know when and I'll try not to schedule then.

If I get everything that I'm looking at right now, my busy times will be:
6/15 1800-2000
6/16 0900-1700
6/17 1200-2100
6/18 0900-1700

So, right now, it looks like I'll have Friday morning for a few hours, and Thursday and/or Saturday evening (probably after I get something to eat). I'll have to check with my ride to see when we will be leaving... so I am not sure about Sunday morning.
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

NerdGuy

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2016, 02:19:50 PM »
I will be free most of the day on Thur as well as Sat morning/early afternoon. I could maybe do a game or two in the evening but I will most likely be busy.

mager

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 12:09:05 PM »
We've started a Whatsapp list for pickup games at Origins (of Arena), if you're interested PM me and I can add you to the list.

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 01:25:52 PM »
We've started a Whatsapp list for pickup games at Origins (of Arena), if you're interested PM me and I can add you to the list.

What is whatsapp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rant

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • p00pstar on Octgn
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 01:34:51 PM »

What is whatsapp?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=WhatsApp+
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2016, 01:56:13 PM »

What is whatsapp?

Instead of working on such "funny" response, you could spend that time on actual answer.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2016, 02:33:45 PM »

What is whatsapp?

Instead of working on such "funny" response, you could spend that time on actual answer.

Nah that's a good enough answer. For anyone else who wants to know, whatsapp is a phone/texting app that uses internet connection and works on a computer as well as a phone.

rant

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • p00pstar on Octgn
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2016, 02:47:20 PM »

What is whatsapp?

Nah that's a good enough answer. For anyone else who wants to know, whatsapp is a phone/texting app that uses internet connection and works on a computer as well as a phone.

Sorry you didn't find it funny boo.
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2016, 01:50:41 AM »
No i dont :) and i am a guy who love to laugh ;)

Sometimes, i am on mobile phone and searching some kind of information is not that easy, fluent and comfortable. Thats all to it :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2016, 12:18:55 PM »
Anyone else still at origins who might want to play a game of Arena or Academy?