March 29, 2024, 05:34:45 AM

Author Topic: Deities of the arcane school?  (Read 4286 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Deities of the arcane school?
« on: September 25, 2015, 01:09:19 PM »
Are there any? If so who are they? From what I understand, there's at least one deity for every school of magic, right? Also do sorcerers have a deity?

Need to know for something I'm writing.

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Deities of the arcane school?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »
Hmm, Holy school have 3 dieties (Deities? - non-englisher).  Bim-Shalla, Asyra and Dawnbreaker.

Warschool have 2 - Akiro and Bellikar

and now, i am getting on a very thin ice because Darkschool seems to have some demons which do not count as  dieties.

Moloch, Adramelech and Malacoda seems more recent. But those are for Warlocks only ( :) ) Necros have a Bog Queen or Grey lady if you want.

Mind school and Arcane school never have any god or omnient being mentioned in their flavour text. There must be some kind of god which love knowledge and logic.

Sailor put a great question :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sabrath_Kell

• Official Loremaster of Etheria
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 02:29:08 PM »
This is a great question, and thanks for asking it. I was planning a MW Lore article about all the pantheons, but since you've raised the question, I'll move it up to the top of the list. Bear with me, and I'll roll it out in the next few days. In addition to your question, I'll give a more thorough overview to all the New Gods (and demons who are not gods, but who are definitely mighty in their own right, and who command followers).
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock

Sabrath_Kell

• Official Loremaster of Etheria
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 02:12:22 PM »
Sorry this has taken a while to get posted. You can find out about the Gods of the Arcane school here:
http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=16442.0
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock