April 30, 2024, 01:04:24 AM

Author Topic: Who else has received their preorderd academy sets yet?  (Read 1637 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Who else has received their preorderd academy sets yet?
« on: December 02, 2015, 04:20:59 PM »
It just arrived in the mail today, even though last I heard the release date had been pushed back to the 9th. I'm happy to finally have it, but I'm a bit confused about what happened.

Did anyone else's Academy sets come early?

My worry is that it might have been ordered for me by more than one person as a birthday present, especially since the preorder status still says "processed" and not "shipped". I don't know for sure if it is the same copy that my sister preordered, since the address on the box is "Publisher Services Inc Vista Ridge Drive Suwanee GA" and I've never heard of them. Are they related to Arcane Wonders?

Another possibility is that I might have won the contest they had a while back. I don't think they ever announced the winner, did they?

I'm kinda curious about what's going on here. In any case I'm really glad and excited it finally arrived!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 04:30:16 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Who else has received their preorderd academy sets yet?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 04:30:13 PM »
You should be fine. Don't worry.

We fulfill through PSI, hence that address on your package.