April 28, 2024, 07:10:00 PM

Author Topic: Amazon.co.uk  (Read 4155 times)

krj

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Amazon.co.uk
« on: December 22, 2012, 08:33:55 AM »
Not sure if i'm writing in correct category. Anyway i'm from Poland, on Christmas i got a gift card (50 pounds) for amazon.co.uk (i work for british company). When i started to thinking what i would like to buy for this, my first thought was...Mage Wars! but then, after i check their store, i unfortunatelly realize that they don;t have game in the stock, Core Spell Tome only. So i bet there was full game before. Do anybody know sth. about it? i hope they gonna have core set soon. i would write to amazon, but i couldn't find any useful addres/forum on their website.

Demyan

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 03:23:54 PM »
I´m from austria, and I have similar problems.
Amazon.de does list it but is currently out of stock (altough they charged an insanely €75 for it), as is every other board games retailer I know of. I got the last box and core spell tome 1 from another german retailer though, but it seems the core spell tome 2 didnt even make it to the european market.

In generall, it seems they dont consider europe as a market at all, since I know a lot of people who want to buy this game, and only two (yes I am one of them :) got it. My favorite games shop in vienna had exactly two copies to sell....

So I hope they start shipping more games to europe because I´d really like to get the new mages expansion as well as more card tomes.

Mathias

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 04:19:45 PM »
You can try www.boardgameshop.eu - a european based web-shop which offers the game at a decent price.