April 26, 2024, 03:26:31 AM

Author Topic: Map of Etheria  (Read 7637 times)

Sabrath_Kell

• Official Loremaster of Etheria
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
Map of Etheria
« on: July 10, 2015, 07:34:21 PM »
For those of you who have always wondered about the nations of Etheria, and have perhaps tried to zoom in to fuzzy images that have been teased here and there. I present...

THE WORLD OF ETHERIA (or at least the northern parts)

Quick note: Salenia is a collection of independent city-states: Meladon, Delias, Atticara, and Iklosas. That is why those cities are a little smaller when compared to the other nations or areas.
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock

echephron

• Player
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • The finest in mage wear...
    • View Profile
Re: Map of Etheria
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 08:06:04 PM »
I guess the holy school is the winner. They carved out the most land for themselves.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 11:54:53 PM »

I guess the holy school is the winner. They carved out the most land for themselves.

This is just the central hearthlands, which are clearly based at least somewhat on Europe. Looking at this it seems there's more landmass to the east. I'm betting kumanjaro is to the southwest.

It's not like these are the only nations of Etheria. There will undoubtedly be more as new mages come out.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 12:32:48 AM »
NICE! There is sooo many "white areas" :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Map of Etheria
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 06:09:07 AM »
Also, looks like we have our British isles now...or maybe that's Greenland.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 07:14:58 AM »
Where is Wychwood?
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 08:36:48 AM »
The forest south-east of darkfenne.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

jupiter999

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 06:56:46 AM »
This is just the central hearthlands, which are clearly based at least somewhat on Europe. Looking at this it seems there's more landmass to the east. I'm betting kumanjaro is to the southwest.

It's not like these are the only nations of Etheria. There will undoubtedly be more as new mages come out.

If this is based on Europe, then there are many more lands to come, as well as mages! :D

Sabrath_Kell

• Official Loremaster of Etheria
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 10:08:05 PM »

Correct, this is not the entire map. There is a considerable amount to the south, the lands of Dsjer-Tet, and the lands of Kumanjaro in particular.

For this map. I've only labeled nations or city-states that are relevant for some of the future forum posts. As I discuss other places (islands, the north, the south, Kumanjaro, etc., I'll post maps that are more targeted.)
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock