April 28, 2024, 10:31:50 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars 1.12.7.0 – Has been released  (Read 10904 times)

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars 1.12.7.0 – Has been released
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 11:38:46 AM »
Hey sIKE,

It is enough having it in the chat log. Any comments I'm making is feedback to be taken with a grain of salt. I'd never expect more programming time then you already give. I think the OCTGN platform is a godsend for this game and I thank you for that.

I'll keep commenting and posting any bugs I find on the current release thread for you to do with as you see fit.

csavy
I am not opposed to the idea at all. It is much more a possibility today due to a new feature made available in OCTGN itself recently. I was just asking to see if you were aware of the Round being tracked in the games chat log. The funny thing is I have been thinking about some of the same things for Domination. i.e. Map in Play, Objective.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

C Savy

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 11:56:39 AM »
Sweet!

Speaking of maps... ;)

I'm not sure if anyone else suffers from this but I don't see things on the map very well.

Is it possible to get something like http://fabooguy.deviantart.com/art/Marble-Floor-Tiles-Texture-Tileable-2048x2048-436170199 but in 4x3?

I do know there are other maps. Just adding to the wishlist.

Blood on the marble floor of a wizards tower would look great!

~peace

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 12:36:57 PM »
What would be really cool would be if there was a skin that made the objects in the arena look like the actual objects depicted on their cards, and you could see the card by mousing over the object. That would be awesome!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 04:52:58 PM »
I'd prefer the round # to be next to(or incorporated into) the phase word(planning, action, upkeep, ect)
its a lot easier than combing through chat log

I worked on this today, the code is in place, I am now waiting on an Enhancement to the Proxy Generator that will allow for Dynamic updating of card properties on card Proxies which is what I am using to get this done.

Anyone out there that is a graphic artist that would be willing to help make a couple of pieces of art to make this real pretty? PM me...

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 05:06:06 PM »
Sweet!

Speaking of maps... ;)

I'm not sure if anyone else suffers from this but I don't see things on the map very well.

Is it possible to get something like http://fabooguy.deviantart.com/art/Marble-Floor-Tiles-Texture-Tileable-2048x2048-436170199 but in 4x3?

I do know there are other maps. Just adding to the wishlist.

Blood on the marble floor of a wizards tower would look great!

~peace
All done but the Blood on the Marble Floor, that is your job. I did modify it to a 4x3 Arena Map though as that works much better with the current zone automations. You should see this in the next release.

C Savy

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »
Sick! Can't wait. Thanks :)