April 20, 2024, 10:27:45 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Arena: Battlegrounds (Apprentice)  (Read 3345 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Arena: Battlegrounds (Apprentice)
« on: June 07, 2015, 02:40:47 PM »
So if the Academy mages are undergraduate students, and the Arena mages are professionals, then that makes the apprentice Mages graduate students right?

Imagine a version of apprentice mode with different mage ability cards, variable stats, 60-point spellbooks, and being fully customizable, with the ability to play more than just the core mages. The 1v1 arena would still be 2x3 zones, with mages starting in opposite corners. You could also include some apprentice mode domination maps and things like that, to make it compatible with other battlegrounds expansions. Maybe make the mages level 5, and ban all cards that are above level 5. You could use both academy and arena cards in both apprentice arena and regular arena, but you could not use apprentice cards in academy. It might also be a good idea for the first round or two to not allow movement or attacking.

It would be really cool if you guys made a series of battlegrounds expansions for this. I would totally play it all the time! I really, REALLY want to play this alternate variant. Please make it!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:40:40 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.