April 24, 2024, 05:27:15 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Academies in real life?  (Read 2726 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Academies in real life?
« on: May 06, 2015, 04:30:22 PM »
At some point after academy gets released we should all try to set up mage wars leagues at our local schools and colleges and have inter-school competitions at both the national and international level. It would be so awesome and thematic to be able to duel in the arena for our real life nations and schools (of magic!).

What do people think of this? Might it be doable any time in the near future?

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

ACG

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Academies in real life?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 05:52:30 PM »
At some point after academy gets released we should all try to set up mage wars leagues at our local schools and colleges and have inter-school competitions at both the national and international level. It would be so awesome and thematic to be able to duel in the arena for our real life nations and schools (of magic!).

What do people think of this? Might it be doable any time in the near future?

Thanks!

Mage wars will need a much bigger player base before this becomes feasible. Otherwise, even if you succeed at getting one institution to support it, they will have no opponents (within a reasonable distance).