April 27, 2024, 02:41:18 AM

Author Topic: Vampirism and Bleeding  (Read 7639 times)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Vampirism and Bleeding
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 06:03:09 PM »
It is simple. Vampirism heals. Healing can remove bleed. Thats it.

Correct healing effects will remove bleeds.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 06:06:11 PM »
no, that's not where the ruling came from.

basically, my opponent had vampiric creatures out. I asked shadow if deathlock prevented vampirism. He said no, because while it heals it's not counted as healing so it gets around finite life. Which is why I then chose to not play the deathlock and played something else instead.

Then the Warlock played 2 Heal spells in one turn recovering a bunch of damage. He would have been dead the next turn had he not healed and I played the deathlock.

The wording I had at that time did not state it was a healing effect. I used the same documents for the entire event so everybody was subjected to the same rules.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 06:16:29 PM »
Do to effects like reconstruct and the document I had on hand said remove damage not heal. Thus I have to stand by what I said.