April 28, 2024, 11:53:16 AM

Author Topic: The thread I started disappeared with no explanation. Why?  (Read 6768 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
The thread I started disappeared with no explanation. Why?
« on: January 01, 2015, 07:03:26 AM »
I started a thread in the league/tournament play section last night and I went to check on it this morning and it's not there anymore. What's going on?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: The thread I started disappeared with no explanation. Why?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 11:47:26 AM »
Unfortunately, I do not know why, but I'm going to be watching out for this kind of thing now. Hopefully, we'll be able to figure it out.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 12:36:19 PM »
I will look for the thread. What was the title?
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
The thread I started disappeared with no explanation. Why?
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 01:07:45 PM »
It wasn't any of those. It was a thread about having a year long Hogwarts style "house cup" on OCTGN. Maybe I clicked the preview button instead by mistake? I was so sure I posted it though...

I guess for now I'll just make the thread again and hope it works this time. Thanks for your help.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 01:36:44 PM »
If anything like this happens again, please let us know. Last thing we want is to have some glitch running around.