April 28, 2024, 01:26:24 AM

Author Topic: MW Battlegrounds Domination Spoilers  (Read 187663 times)

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: MW Battlegrounds Domination Spoilers
« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2015, 09:59:15 AM »
The alternate win condition is based onthe battlefield you create. The book has i think 16 different pre made fields, each with a pre determined V'tar point. The first to either kill the mage, or reach that number of points wins.

There are spells that give you bonuses based on your V'tar. So you can still gain the V'tar points to get the spell bonus, while not playing to a score leaving the only win condition as Kill the enemy mage.

Also some of the tiles in the game have effects. So you could leave those in place to allow the batlefield to become more interactive.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2015, 04:06:45 PM »
Even if you don't want to play with a new win condition, the V'tar orbs in the arena offer great strategy for kill the mage only games.

how?

V'tar orbs give you a one time benefit for activating them. On top of that you can gain health or mana during upkeep for each orb you control. If you just have to melee attack the orb, it could be a good investment for one of your creatures to gain it. The V'tar points aren't useless as well. There is a zone that allows you to spend a V'tar point and cast a Sslak from outside of your spellbook. For a kill the mage game that could be very valuable!
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

fas723

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2015, 05:35:36 PM »
I'll ask again: When is the international release?

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2015, 11:57:33 PM »
I'll ask again: When is the international release?

His voice echoed within the atlantics waves, meeting nothing but foam and plancton, finnaly dissipated in harsh breeze...

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2015, 09:01:23 AM »
I am guessing when the slow boat from China docks at the port in Europe and the product makes it through customs and arrives at the distribution warehouse. At that point AW can give an accurate update on "when" otherwise it is just is should be some time in July or August would be my guess. My second guess is that is not the answer (a hard date) that you are wanting to here.....
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2015, 08:12:01 AM »
Dont forget Somalian Pirates!
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )