April 27, 2024, 11:00:25 AM

Author Topic: Lets Level Up Episode 11  (Read 3954 times)

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Lets Level Up Episode 11
« on: September 22, 2014, 09:40:11 AM »
A new episode of lets level up is up :) : http://www.letslevelup.net/?p=786

I will listen to it on my way home (16:39 here :) )
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Level Up Episode 11
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:59:39 PM »
Well...

As i am not native american, listening to Scott was little bit difficuilt thanks to connection problems. But thats probably just me :)

I have already too many spellbooks in "working on" status. If i hadnt, i would probably give Priest a try :)

Thx for another episode! What will be in next one? :)
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Toxziq

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • "Now... bring me that horizon..."
    • View Profile
    • Crits Happen
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 04:49:52 PM »
Actually, it's nothing to do with America or non-america, as apparently I broke up a lot in this episode. 

I have to figure out what it is, as my internet connection is amazing, and I use the same headset as Aaron, but for some reason lately, i'm breaking up a lot like Max Headroom.  Sorry for that guys.

Any suggestions for a podcaster n00b is appreciated.  I currently use a Logitech Wireless Headset H600 which for everything else works perfect, but for some reason doesn't want to play nice lately with MWM.

Overall, hope everyone enjoyed the discussion with Rick and I, sans Aaron, our brother in arms :)
  • Favourite Mage: Anvil Throne Warlord

Maverick

• Ambassador - Twin Cities MN
  • Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • I got a fever, and the only cure is Mage Wars!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 07:17:04 PM »
Actually, it's nothing to do with America or non-america, as apparently I broke up a lot in this episode. 

I have to figure out what it is, as my internet connection is amazing, and I use the same headset as Aaron, but for some reason lately, i'm breaking up a lot like Max Headroom.  Sorry for that guys.

Any suggestions for a podcaster n00b is appreciated.  I currently use a Logitech Wireless Headset H600 which for everything else works perfect, but for some reason doesn't want to play nice lately with MWM.

Overall, hope everyone enjoyed the discussion with Rick and I, sans Aaron, our brother in arms :)

It may be the software you are using. Cheesy though it may sound we use the record feature of Teamspeak for the Shadowrun Podcast I am in. There is a great deal of editing that is done after the fact but it comes out sounding pretty smooth now that we have worked out all the kinks. May be worth looking into for you.
Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I win Mage Wars!

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 11:08:27 PM »
At least you don't sound all Echoed like Aaron does half the time.

• Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid