October 06, 2024, 03:24:19 AM

Author Topic: Rerolling incomplete dice rolls with without akiro's or dawnbreaker?  (Read 7260 times)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Rerolling incomplete dice rolls with without akiro's or dawnbreaker?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2014, 01:46:03 AM »
Can you all please PLEASE pay attention to the supposedly unimportant fact that we are discussing a situation where THE ROLL DICE STEP HAS NOT ENDED YET? No more enchantments revealed yet, no more markers flipped yet. This really shouldn't be so difficult. It's an easy, obvious question. Can we please get an official ruling soon?

OK I could not sleep so I will respond now.

Too few dice rolled before damage and effects - add the extra dice and then apply the result.

Too many dice rolled before damage and effect - reroll the correct amount of dice including the effect die if applicable. All damage and effect dice  for an attack are rolled at the same time thus the effect is part of the attack roll.

If the dice had been move and damage and effects have been applied the judge must decide if the game has gone too far to go back. If a player has already taken another action I would say it is too late.

"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »
Thanks shad0w. I really appreciate it. Again, sorry for freaking out, everyone.

The next time someone gets mad at me for following these rules, I won't get into an endless pointless argument with them. Instead I'll refer them to this thread. Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

lettucemode

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2014, 11:44:19 AM »
No harm done, I figured this was a sensitive issue for you since you must have been very frustrated by it. Just wanted to keep things on track.

Thanks for the answer shad0w.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 05:17:55 PM »
No problem was going to wait till today to respond but since I could not sleep that night I did it.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage