April 26, 2024, 10:38:27 PM

Author Topic: Export that's readable by humans?  (Read 5061 times)

Bishop084

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Export that's readable by humans?
« on: May 09, 2014, 01:10:09 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but none of the export options are usable except the forum code one, and then only if I put it into a forum post.

Is there plans to make some sort of export option that I could actually print out and read? There's a list builder online that makes wonderful PDFs, but hasn't been updated since Forcemaster vs Warlord.

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
Re: Export that's readable by humans?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 01:34:19 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but none of the export options are usable except the forum code one, and then only if I put it into a forum post.

They aren't intended to be human readable. They are just to provide export options for people to use in other apps.

Is there plans to make some sort of export option that I could actually print out and read?

What sort of thing did you have in mind?
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

Bishop084

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:45:04 PM »
A nicely formatted PDF, something that looks like the forum post version would be very handy. It doesn't need to be extravagant, just sorted and readable.

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 03:33:31 AM »
THat'd be awesome.  Though I'm usually in wifi range these days, so the DB has been great!