April 25, 2024, 04:47:01 AM

Author Topic: Sheriff of Nottingham  (Read 5248 times)

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
Sheriff of Nottingham
« on: March 19, 2014, 11:00:50 AM »
New game to be released by AW of said title. Release date is summer of this year. I'm definitely interested to hear more about it.

• Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
Re: Sheriff of Nottingham
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 02:36:16 PM »
This looks like it's probably the reprinting of Robin Hood that the dice tower announced Arcane Wonders would be doing this year.

kailas

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »
I imaginated that Arcane Wonders will never move out of fantasy theme, but maybe this game will be great too?

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »

I imaginated that Arcane Wonders will never move out of fantasy theme, but maybe this game will be great too?

I imaginated that they might, although I thought it more likely that they'd go into science fiction than historical fantasy.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.