April 26, 2024, 09:38:03 AM

Author Topic: If all the forum members were Mages in Etheria...RPG  (Read 3640 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
If all the forum members were Mages in Etheria...RPG
« on: February 24, 2014, 09:46:13 PM »
(Out of story)We've waited so long for the story bible to come out to start roleplaying. It hasn't come out yet, and I don't want to wait anymore for accurate information to start roleplaying. Therefore, I've decided to make a fun half-serious, half parody roleplay thread. Who cares about not being consistent with the actual storyline when Arcane Wonders has TIME MAGIC. Whenever there's a story mistake in this thread and it gets corrected, everyone's memories get altered to fit the new canon. You and your character are allowed to use and reference custom cards in this thread. However, all custom cards must be already posted on the forum and been commented on at least once. This is too ensure some semblance of balance and keeping magic sensible.

So for starters, I'll present my character first:

(In story)

*steps onto the stage in an auditoriumm*

Hi! I'm Link! I'm a Mage, just like you! A Sympath to be precise.

I like people, voodoo dolls of people (and I only use them in self-defense, I swear!), pretending to be you as well as the parrot that's on your shoulder, knowing things about everyone that I should have no way of knowing, and cross-dressing--NO I MEAN WEARING TUNICS!

Dang it who wrote this script!?

I dislike people, idiots who think they're invulnerable, idiots who ARE invulnerable, closed-minded bigotry, anyone who does not carry a parrot on their shoulder, anyone who stupidly dies in the arena, NOT being able to read your mind, and *shudders* VAMPIRES. You know they're abominations when you can't see their reflection in a mirror. They're even worse when they feed on your LIFE FORCE instead of just your blood.

Thank you for listening to me. Now it's my turn to listen to you. *Bows, then tosses the mike into the audience, where it is caught by...*
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

FrostByte

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: If all the forum members were Mages in Etheria...RPG
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 02:00:34 AM »
*Put my hand up to catch the mic and begin walk to the stage*
*Cast quick spell to create a microphone stand made of ice*

Hello,  My name is Wintár.  I am an Ice Mage from the Northern Mountains.

Don't get to many visitors up in the cold mountains, and certainly aren't any parrots.*Grins* It isn't completely lonely up in the mountains however.  There a plethora of mountain animals and snow creatures to keep me company.

I'm not difficult to get along with and open conversation is certainly welcome.   I spend a good amount of time practicing my arts, that is when I'm not defending my property.   Those Ice Giants and Yetis can be quite destructive if left unchecked.

That's pretty much sums me up.  *Turns and walks off stage leaving the mic in it's ice stand for.....*
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster