April 20, 2024, 08:36:49 AM

Author Topic: Updated FAQ (November 2013)  (Read 29103 times)

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Updated FAQ (November 2013)
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
I'm having trouble downloading the FAQ, is this just me or something else going on? Loving the clarity of the new super codex and 3.3 rulebook.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 06:16:40 PM »
Yes you can guard a non-flying conjuration against a flying enemy. That's the short version.

Long version is that this was updated in the rulebook for the next printing of the game, and that was why it was not on the "Faq" update. I'll see if we can't get the rulebook for this most recent printing up on the website here.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Will this be MWC version 3.0? It would be great if the version could be visible in the front of the PDF somewherre ?

Edit ... Found it, the MWC book linked on the forums is still only 2.0. Patrick's other links to the main dice on the home page has the 3.3 version.
Yes there is a large dichotomy between the maintenance of the documentation on the Forums and Web site. I have asked a couple of times to have this all updated but nothing has ever come of it. I wish that they would just remove the stuff on the forums and just announce the release of new documents  and link back to the website....
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 12:38:45 AM »
Im very sorry about this. I have a lot to look into now that i am back from GTS.