April 23, 2024, 11:27:09 AM

Author Topic: Heart Stones  (Read 2879 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Heart Stones
« on: January 09, 2014, 10:52:52 PM »
Each Mage's life is divided by three. When a Mage's damage becomes equal to or greater than their life, instead of dying, they designate three zones as A, B, and C. Then they roll the effect die to decide which zone to place a Heart Stone or Heart Stones with a total value equal to their level in it. After that, their damage is reduced to zero and they are banished from the arena until the end of the round. A mage can only be restored this way twice. When their damage reaches or exceeds their life a third time, that mage finally dies.

Whenever a non-mage creature or conjuration's damage reaches or exceeds its life, it dies, and its controller rolls the effect die to place heart stones with a total value equal to its level in one of the three zones they chose depending on the effect die roll.

1-4: A
5-8: B
9-12: C

As a quick action, a mage can pick up one Heart Stone by paying mana equal to its level and add it to their Heart Stone collection. As a full action, a mage can pick up as many heart stones in their zone as they want, as long as they pay mana equal to the level of each Heart Stone picked up.

Whichever player or team that has the most Heart stones by the end of the game wins. The game ends either by reaching the time limit, or when all friendly mages have died, or when all enemy mages have died.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:06:26 PM by Imaginator »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.