April 28, 2024, 03:27:33 AM

Author Topic: Elusive cannot help us avoid vine's "hinder"?  (Read 2367 times)

timer000

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Elusive cannot help us avoid vine's "hinder"?
« on: December 23, 2013, 02:34:38 AM »
The rule of Elusive says we can ignore creature's "hinder"
but vine is not craeture.
So it wont work?

another question
If i have 3 armor(2 from  Bearskin and 1  from cloak),then opposent give me 2 corrosive condition.
In this case I have 1 armor .
Then I summon another armor ,may I remove 2 corrosive condition?
Thanks

sdougla2

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Elusive cannot help us avoid vine's "hinder"?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 02:44:38 AM »
The wording of Elusive is particular to creatures, so Vine markers will hinder an Elusive creature. Flying is the only way to avoid being hindered by vine markers at the moment.

If you have Bearskin and Elemental Cloak equipped and 2 Corrode conditions on your mage, and you cast Dragonscale Hauberk, you would get to remove 1 Corrode condition. There is a brief period after casting Dragonscale Hauberk when you have only the armor from Elemental Cloak (Bearskin has been bounced, and Dragonscale Hauberk has not been attached yet). During this period, your armor would drop to -1. At this point, 1 Corrode condition would fall off, bringing you up to 0 armor. Then you attach Dragonscale Hauberk, and you have 2 armor total. Note that you still have 1 Corrode condition.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Elusive cannot help us avoid vine's "hinder"?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 03:30:09 AM »
Just wanted to add that Poisen gas cloud (all living -flying and non-flying) and caltrop manglers (ground only) also hinders elusive creatures.