March 28, 2024, 07:43:53 AM

Author Topic: Dinner with Bryan Pope!  (Read 3689 times)

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
Dinner with Bryan Pope!
« on: November 19, 2013, 11:26:31 PM »
How would you like to have dinner with the creator of Mage Wars? How about if 4 other game designers came with you? What if they each gave you a signed copy of a game designed by them? All of this and more can be yours. All you have to do is win it in a contest of wallets for a great cause.

The Jack Vasel Memorial Fund is an organization that helps out gamers during their hour of need. It is currently holding an auction to raise funds, and one of the things up for bid is a dinner with 5 game designers including the creator of Mage Wars: Bryan Pope! It is currently going for $600 and is item #250. You can find it here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164052/jack-vasel-memorial-fund-auction-2013/page/10?

Feel free to browse the rest of the items up for auction as well. Help out a great cause and get cool prizes for doing so.

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Dinner with Bryan Pope!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 04:02:42 AM »
mmm I'm not going to make it overseas for the next while, but I'll tell you what.  Next time Brian is in NZ, he can stay at our place and I'll cook him dinner.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Dinner with Bryan Pope!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 01:39:40 PM »
Bryan and Tom are fun to have dinner with  8)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:47:10 PM by Shad0w »
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage