April 28, 2024, 05:30:50 PM

Author Topic: Marsian (War/Fire mage)  (Read 3951 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Marsian (War/Fire mage)
« on: September 15, 2013, 10:47:23 AM »
Pronounced MAR-JUN, but with the softer J that doesn't start with the "d" sound, so NOT pronounced "Margin".

This Mage used to be loyal to the Arraxian Crown, but rebelled. He's kind of a swarm mage, except for the fact that his swarming creatures are nearly all ranged attackers.

He has a Marsian-only creature called a "Demonic Pegasus", a fiery winged-horse which can't actually fly since it's wings are damaged, but it's fast and really good at jumping over obstacles. (Fast and elusive) and the Marsian can actually RIDE him. When riding the Demonic Pegasus, any attacks that target the Demonic Pegasus also target the Marsian, the Marsian and the Demonic Pegasus activate at the same time, and share their movement using only the Demonic Pegasus's movement actions. The Marsian can dismount as a quick action. The Demonic Pegasus is the only creature a Marsian has that uses melee attacks instead of ranged (aside from himself that is).

He would have another version of the Veterans ability: whenever a friendly non-mage creature ranged-attacks and destroys an enemy creature, give them a veteran badge (max one per creature). This creature gains ranged +1 and armor +1.

He would also have the same Battle Orders ability as the Warlord.

If and when there's ever a Miniatures version of mage wars AND if this mage ever actually exists, he would have to have a detachable base so that he could ride his steed.

What do you think?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.