March 28, 2024, 09:37:09 AM

Author Topic: Welcome back  (Read 10254 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Welcome back
« on: May 03, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
So the new forums are up and running. There may be a few glitches here and there but hopefully nothing serious.

Your old account and password has been transferred. You do not need to reregister. They system will ask you to re-enter your password when you first log in but that is just to verify it.

Possible errors
• You may need to edit your sig. Most of them should have transferred over but some might need a tweak.
• With a few exceptions none of the Avatar images are transferred so you will need to go into your Forum Profile and upload it again.

New features
Tapatalk is enabled. So if you use it on your iOS, Blackberry or Android device you can now read and post to the Mage Wars forum with it.
• The RSS feeds will now work. I am not sure what the issue was with the old site but the RSS feed for the Kunena forum was only displaying new posts intermittently.

If you see any errors or anything that isn't working 100% please post it here with a URL to the topic and I will fix it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:41:41 PM by pixelgeek »

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome back
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »
Is there a way to change the default text size? It pains me greatly to say that my eyes are a bit on the old side and as much as I hate that fact, I am more comfortable with a larger font size.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:59:36 PM by sIKE »
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »
Is there a way to change the default text size?

We can. Lets see what the general consensus is on that.

Have you increased the font size in your browser?
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 07:30:22 PM »
Just did, that works.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 08:51:46 AM »
When I select a previously read link with a new post(s), the old forum would jump me to the first unread message in the thread, the new forum software doesn't currently. Can we please fix this?

Thanks

sIKE

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 09:09:40 AM »

When I select a previously read link with a new post(s), the old forum would jump me to the first unread message in the thread, the new forum software doesn't currently. Can we please fix this?

Click on the "New" link or at the far left is an icon that will take you to the most recent post in any thread
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.