April 29, 2024, 03:31:13 AM

Author Topic: Need Mage's Support!!! Online Spell Book Builder  (Read 6182 times)

drfaustus420

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Need Mage's Support!!! Online Spell Book Builder
« on: March 04, 2013, 04:17:14 PM »
Hi all, I a new Mage Wars player but I wanted to share a fantastic resource for the Mage Wars community.  www.cardgamedb.com has a Mage Wars section, but there is not a lot of activity currently in the forums/boards.  I am a player of the Fantasy Flight Games LCG's and find cardgamedb.com as the best online deck builder for all of their games, late last year they posted full spoilers for the core game for Mage Wars and are currently working on a Spell Book builder that is in it's early stages...  The reason for this post is because I think this community should really start making their presence known on their boards and asking for a completed Spell Book builder and expansion support (currently they only have core loaded).  

Here is a link to their current version of their spell book builder... tell me it's not awesome and these guys don't deserve the support...   SPELL BOOK BUILDER

DarthDadaD20

• Dark Father of Random Occurrence/TeamRocket Grunt
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 14
    • View Profile
Re: Need Mage's Support!!! Online Spell Book Builder
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 04:22:36 PM »
That is a nice site. Glad they are supporting Mage Wars content! Thank you for sharing.
Where does my greatest enemy lie?
It has been around since the dawn of time,
it follows your loved ones as well as mine,
takes the form of a mountain as well as a flower,
it cannot be outrun by the greatest of power.
Where does my greatest enemy lie?
Within Shad0w.

drfaustus420

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 04:38:46 PM »
It really is nice, gives you deck stats, online save options and the ability to convert it all to a txt file so you can print and then easily build your book.   Not to mention built in points calculator, which is very nice for this game... that can kind of be a headache when building.

Xandrellas

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 12:04:20 AM »
Not sure who would update this, but it would be epic if it could be updated with FM v Warlord expansion cards.

Excited to use this, thanks!

malgor

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 02:24:07 AM »
it says on the thread on the website that they are waiting for image files from AW to add the cards.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 06:28:33 AM »
On line builder is always helpfull but my main char is warlord :) It seems that i will have to wait then.

Those statistics are cool. It inspired me to tweak my off-line builder that way :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Lightseed

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 02:11:05 PM »
It realy is a great addition, but they are still working on it. It will be realy usefull for this game because you can prepare your spellbook beforehand. No need to waste 30-50 min to build spellbook from the playtime.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:57 PM »
Combining threads. use this thread
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage