April 28, 2024, 03:42:53 PM

Author Topic: Book Archetype Primer: Aggro  (Read 20793 times)

reddawn

• Playtester
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Book Archetype Primer: Aggro
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2013, 11:19:46 PM »
Quote from: "Tacullu64" post=10421
Quote from: "reddawn" post=10419
I reordered the cast order for the FM opening. Thanks!

I think she would also use the Force Ring to reduce the mana cost of the Invisible Stalker to 14, so she would finish round 1 with 3 mana. Round 2 she channels 10 mana taking her to 13 mana, she then uses the Force Ring to cast Dancing Scimitar for 4 mana, leaving her with 9 mana, then she casts Psi Orb for 7 finishing round 2 with 2 mana.

Unless my math is wrong.

Edit: She would finish with 1 mana. I forgot to account for the Invisible Stalkers +1 upkeep.

You are correct.  These opening are natural for me in-game but get confusing when you start writing about each mage and considering their different channeling.
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Book Archetype Primer: Aggro
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2013, 11:44:01 PM »
Quote from: "reddawn" post=10425
Quote from: "Tacullu64" post=10421
Quote from: "reddawn" post=10419
I reordered the cast order for the FM opening. Thanks!

Unless my math is wrong.

Edit: She would finish with 1 mana. I forgot to account for the Invisible Stalkers +1 upkeep.

You are correct.  These opening are natural for me in-game but get confusing when you start writing about each mage and considering their different channeling.

Lol. Tell me about it. No sooner do I post the words "Unless my math is wrong." And I have to post a correction of my math. I hope I'm not the only one to see the irony in this. :lol: