May 05, 2024, 03:23:21 AM

Author Topic: Forcemaster in 4 player game  (Read 2798 times)

Fenhir

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Forcemaster in 4 player game
« on: June 18, 2013, 11:15:03 AM »
Hey guys, i was wondering if some of you would happen to have some ideas for a forcemaster in a 4 player game, cause i'm clueless on how to handle this.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Forcemaster in 4 player game
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »
As the FM you are a single target killer pick out 1 player and kill them. You have no real choice, you may end up going 3 v 1 use walls to help block LoS. Single out your target and kill it. to Survive you need to play the anti creature meta cards like Hand of Peace, Mordok's Obelisk, and Suppression Orb.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

nitrodavid

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
    • View Profile
    • East Coast Hobbies
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:42:15 AM »
i had a 4 player Free for all, the best thing the force-master can do is make a friend on the field ASAP. and remeber in a 4 player game people won't pick on you unless you are the highest threat to them at that current time. so put some distance between 2 other players (walls and such) to force those 2 to vs each other while you can focus on soloing the person closest to you
Being Aussie we place all our cards face down, apart from enchantments which are face up

reddawn

• Playtester
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 10:40:49 PM »
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock