Mage Wars > Spellbook Design and Construction

Multiplayer Domination: Druid

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kaarin:

--- Quote from: iNano78 on July 28, 2016, 09:42:47 AM ---but probably a Badger Frenzy or two, since it's a cheaper Battle Fury for your minor creatures e.g. Snappers and Falcons). 

--- End quote ---
It seems You made same mistake as I did. Badger Frenzy can't target Snappers, only animals.

iNano78:
Updated with a few spells from PvS and Lost Grimoire v1:

[spellbook]
[spellbookheader]
[spellbookname]Fierce Control v2.0[/spellbookname]
[mage]Wychwood Druid[/mage]
[/spellbookheader]
[spells]
[spellclass]Attack[/spellclass]
[mwcard=DNA01]1 x  Acid Ball[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1a08]1 x  Geyser[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWA03]1 x  Hail of Stones[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKA01]1 x  Surging Wave[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x  Swell[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Conjuration[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWBG1J01]1 x  Altar of the Iron Guard[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNW01]3 x  Bloodspine Wall[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNJ02]1 x  Corrosive Orchid[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNJ03]1 x  Etherian Lifetree[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x  Meredia's Blessing[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNJ06]2 x  Nightshade Lotus[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWBG1J04]1 x  Raincloud[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]2 x  Swamp[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1j22]3 x  Tanglevine[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNJ12]1 x  Vine Tree[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1w04]2 x  Wall of Thorns[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Creature[/spellclass]
[mwcard=mw1c07]1 x  Cervere, The Forest Shadow[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNC10]2 x  Raptor Vine[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1C36]1 x  Tarok, the Skyhunter[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNC21]3 x  Thornlasher[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1c37]2 x  Thunderift Falcon[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNC20]3 x  Vine Snapper[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Enchantment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=DNE01]1 x  Barkskin[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e01]1 x  Bear Strength[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFE04]1 x  Brace Yourself[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e05]1 x  Cheetah Speed[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e20]1 x  Harmonize[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1E28]1 x  Mongoose Agility[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x  Panther Stealth[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e36]1 x  Rhino Hide[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFE07]1 x  Rust[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWBG1E03]1 x  Sentinel of V'Tar[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWBG1E04]1 x  V'Tar Force Sentry[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Equipment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=]1 x  Chitin Armor[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKQ06]1 x  Eagleclaw Boots[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x  Leviathin Scale Armor[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1q19]1 x  Mage Wand[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x Waterfall Cloak[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Incantation[/spellclass]
[mwcard=DNI02]2 x  Burst of Thorns[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI06]2 x  Defend[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i06]1 x  Dispel[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i07]1 x  Dissolve[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x  Extinguish[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i12]2 x  Force Push[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWI04]1 x  Force Wave[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x  Lesser Teleport[/mwcard]
[mwcard=]1 x  Mending Wave[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i23]2 x  Rouse the Beast[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i24]1 x  Seeking Dispel[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i26]1 x  Sleep[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i28]1 x  Teleport[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWBG1I02]1 x  V'Tarrian Healing Song[/mwcard]
[/spells]
[cost]Total cost: 120 pts[/cost]
[/spellbook]

* This is part of a series of spell books designed for Free-for-all Multiplayer Domination.  The main discussion can be found here. *

Ravepig:
Used this book tonight in a game of 3 player Domination, and whoa, did the druid dominate. By the third round it was clear she was a force to be reckoned with. At this point both opponents basically ganged up on her. By round 5, I had a full garden with creatures and flowers guarding 2 orbs, (one being a Vinesnapper w/growth marker). She basically was able to counter everything the opposing mages threw at her. Granted, the opposing mages being a wizard and priestess (not the strongest domination books I've seen), but still. A landslide victory is a landslide victory- especially when both opponents were coming at her with everything they had. The only addition I might add for next time is an Astral Anchor. Otherwise, great book!

iNano78:
Glad you like it. I was wondering if it really needed the Armour included, but it definitely comes in handy when you get out to a strong start and discover the other mages ganging up on you!

I'm not sure how your [mwcard=DNC20]Vine Snapper[/mwcard] got a Growth marker, though. [mwcard=DNC06]Kralathor, The Devourer[/mwcard] is special in that he gets a Growth marker when he Devours a creature; but generally speaking, Devour just prevents the destroyed creature from ending up in a discard pile (for reanimation purposes) and from triggering various "upon destruction" effects (like Goblin Bomber or Plague Zombie or Ichthellid Larva) via the Obliterate trait.

Ravepig:

--- Quote from: iNano78 on February 10, 2017, 03:03:18 PM ---Glad you like it. I was wondering if it really needed the Armour included, but it definitely comes in handy when you get out to a strong start and discover the other mages ganging up on you!

I'm not sure how your [mwcard=DNC20]Vine Snapper[/mwcard] got a Growth marker, though. [mwcard=DNC06]Kralathor, The Devourer[/mwcard] is special in that he gets a Growth marker when he Devours a creature; but generally speaking, Devour just prevents the destroyed creature from ending up in a discard pile (for reanimation purposes) and from triggering various "upon destruction" effects (like Goblin Bomber or Plague Zombie or Ichthellid Larva) via the Obliterate trait.

--- End quote ---

Probably played devour wrong then. Though it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. The vine snapper wasn't attacked a single time. But good to know for future reference. I would probably do well to just study one or two mages and perfect them along with all the little rules that go along with the chosen spells.

As for the armor, didn't wind up needing it, but I agree. Good to have just in case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version