May 16, 2024, 12:55:07 PM

Author Topic: No more MW Mondays?  (Read 2354 times)

rodriguekhalil

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
No more MW Mondays?
« on: May 20, 2015, 10:42:36 AM »
I feel like it's been a while we didn't get a new episode. Last one was on the spoiler about Astral Anchor and then nothing...

Any new episodes coming soon?

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: No more MW Mondays?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:52:12 AM »
Yes there is. Two important things happened. First, our schedules have been insane over the last month. I won't speak for Rick, but I know getting ready for the various conventions and working on products have really filled up our schedules. Second, The next episode will represent 1 year of us doing the podcast! So we've also been trying to think of awesome things to do for it. If you have any requests for this episode please let us know.

I hope this answers your questions. MWM will be back soon, we're working hard to make sure it's awesome.

rodriguekhalil

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 12:08:31 PM »
It's always awesome! I really like listening to it.

Here is a theme (I don't know how awesome that is, though): spells that changed in the past year, why? Beside the two temples and Battle Fury, do we need to be aware of any major or minor changes, artworkwise or textwise?How do you think that will affect the spell, the meta about that spell, etc. ? Why the change?

Just a suggestion...

Thanks for your great high quality work AW!

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 12:09:30 PM »
With two official alternate formats about to be released in the same expansion and another one on the way, we should have an episode about alternate formats (including fan made ones). Also I think it would be awesome if the podcast featured some user submissions in some episodes, like spellbooks, fan fiction, alternate formats, feedback, story prompts, ideas for possible spellbooks that other players can build, strategic tips and advice, etc.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Intangible0

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Playtester
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 12:59:37 PM »
It's always awesome! I really like listening to it.

Here is a theme (I don't know how awesome that is, though): spells that changed in the past year, why? Beside the two temples and Battle Fury, do we need to be aware of any major or minor changes, artworkwise or textwise?How do you think that will affect the spell, the meta about that spell, etc. ? Why the change?

Great idea, I agree. An overview, "Where we are now", episode would be great for an annual celebration.

With two official alternate formats about to be released in the same expansion and another one on the way, we should have an episode about alternate formats (including fan made ones). Also I think it would be awesome if the podcast featured some user submissions in some episodes, like spellbooks, fan fiction, alternate formats, feedback, story prompts, ideas for possible spellbooks that other players can build, strategic tips and advice, etc.

We've talked about variants to spice things up in the other threads, and I agree that MWM is the best place to get that word out there and encourage people to try them out. Not sure if it should be the next episode but it's going to be important to talk about with Domination coming out.
  • Favourite Mage: Johktari Beastmaster