May 02, 2024, 05:11:21 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars mini tournament in Bolton - UK (21st September)  (Read 2286 times)

ben_tyrer

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Mage Wars mini tournament in Bolton - UK (21st September)
« on: August 14, 2014, 04:17:10 AM »
Copy from BGG

I thought I would test the waters and see if there was any interest in a mini Mage Wars knockout tournament in the North West of the UK. I am one of the people who help to organise the Bolton All-Dayer with the next event scheduled for the 21st September.

I know a few of the local Mage Wars players would be interested in this so I am throwing it out to the rest of you. If there is enough interest I was thinking of running the tournament alongside the all-dayer. This way anyone who's knocked out early can either play other Mage Wars players, for fun, or join in with the other boardgamers and play other games.

I'll see what the interest is like for this, over the next couple of weeks, and will decide if this is a go or not. If the interest is there I will try and work out a fun format, and finalize the details. If there is limited interest we'll probably just end up playing for fun on the day anyway.

If anyone in the local area is looking to play Mage Wars before then just send me a mail. My local game group in Bolton meets up every Thursday night, and the game group in Wigan meets up every Friday night.