May 04, 2024, 07:04:43 AM

Author Topic: Iron Walls, a defensive Anvil Throne Warlord book  (Read 7024 times)

zorro

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Iron Walls, a defensive Anvil Throne Warlord book
« on: August 08, 2014, 05:44:47 AM »
Well, the idea is set up a big fortress and let your economy beat the opponent... pretty standard Warlod idea, i guess. Here you got:

[spellbook]
[spellbookheader]
[spellbookname]IRON WALL[/spellbookname]
[mage]Anvil Throne Warlord[/mage]
[/spellbookheader]
[spells]
[spellclass]Attack[/spellclass]
[mwcard=DNA01]1 x  Acid Ball[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWA04]1 x  Hurl Boulder[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFA02]1 x  Hurl Rock[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1a09]1 x  Jet Stream[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKA01]1 x  Surging Wave[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Conjuration[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ03]1 x  Altar of Domination[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ02]1 x  Archer's Watchtower[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ03]1 x  Barracks[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ05]1 x  Construction Yard[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ04]3 x  Garrison Post[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ01]1 x  Harshforge Monolith[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ07]1 x  Quicksand[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFW01]2 x  Wall of Earth[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWW01]2 x  Wall of Pikes[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1w02]1 x  Wall of Stone[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Creature[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFC01]1 x  Asyran Defender[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC01]1 x  Dwarf Kriegsbiel[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKC07]3 x  Dwarf Panzergarde[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC05]4 x  Goblin Grunt[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC06]2 x  Goblin Slinger[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC11]2 x  Orc Butcher[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC14]1 x  Sir Corazin, Blademaster[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC15]1 x  Thorg, Chief Bodyguard[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFC12]1 x  Talos[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Enchantment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKE01]1 x  Armor Ward[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFE04]1 x  Brace Yourself[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e10]1 x  Decoy[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWE06]1 x  Fortified Position[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e27]1 x  Marked for Death[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e29]1 x  Nullify[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKE05]1 x  Spiked Pit[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWE09]1 x  Standard Bearer[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Equipment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=FWQ02]1 x  Defense Ring[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1q04]1 x  Deflection Bracers[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1q08]1 x  Elemental Wand[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ04]1 x  General's Signet Ring[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ05]1 x  Harshforge Plate[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWQ06]1 x  Horn of Gothos[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1q16]1 x  Leather Gloves[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNQ10]1 x  Meditation Amulet[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKQ04]1 x  Reflex Boots[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Incantation[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI02]1 x  Conquer[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI06]1 x  Defend[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i06]2 x  Dispel[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i07]1 x  Dissolve[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI04]1 x  Flank Attack[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i12]2 x  Force Push[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i13]1 x  Group Heal[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i17]1 x  Minor Heal[/mwcard]
[/spells]
[cost]Total cost: 120 pts[/cost]
[/spellbook]

The book intends for a start with [mwcard=FWJ03] Barracks[/mwcard] (12) + [mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ05] Construction Yard[/mwcard] (7) in zones adyacent to your starting corner. Second turn, move to near center and drop Garrison post on FC (3+1).

This is a slow start, but great economy (you got on turn three 9 channeling, plus 3 on the barracks and at least 1 on the construction yard). You still got 2 mana on the barracks and 6 on the mage to finish second turn.  From there, i tried to get different defences for protecting this base.

If you expect a Big Guy offence, you can runed leather gloves second turn, plus Thorg turn 3 (thinking about Lord of Fire...)
Or you can go with an Asyrian defender turn 2 to get a guarding gut turn 3.

The idea is to get nice defenders, and some effective protecting runed equipment (the main reason to choose the dwarf instead the orc). You also got an utility elemental wand to get some active protection if you charge it with jet stream or wave and gains positional advantages, plus some cheap walls.

I dropped most usuall commands in favour of some utility, letting space to armour ward and nullify to protect mage's equipment. I expect i can replace perfect strike and evade with attacks from the grunts, and jsut summon more creatures instead of battle fury / akiro's cry / power strike.

I have doubts about the altar of domination... maybe changing it for an altar of carnage for more medium term control. I considered also adding [mwcard=MW1J09] Temple of the Dawnbreaker[/mwcard] for improved survivability of the mage and its defenders... but probably is not worth it.

I just tried a similar book once, getting a terrible defeat from a very agressive wizard :D Which give me the idea of getting a more defensive approach on first turns so I let my build time to shine... I'm eager to try this (modified book) again :D

I will be glad to hear any advice or comments ;)

Edit: i forget the meditation amulet ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:36:34 AM by zorro »
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Jon.Ambriz

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Walls, a defensive Anvil Throne Warlord book
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 09:24:25 PM »
What's your thoughts behind running two Force Pushes? Are you trying to take advantage of attack wall cheese? If you are, then switch out one of your level 1 walls for a [mwcard=MW1W04]Wall of Thorns[/mwcard]. Also, instead of running a Meditation ammy, use conjurations like [mwcard=MW1J13]Mana Flower[/mwcard] or [mwcard=MW1J12]Mana Crystal[/mwcard] to increase your channeling; Anvil Throne only has 9 channel, so your build without some channel increase is extremely difficult to pull out and wasting a full round action to put 3 mana into your pool is not worth it.

For creatures, I'd say take out the [mwcard=FWC15]Thorg, Chief Bodyguard[/mwcard] or [mwcard=FWC14]Sir Corazin, Blademaster[/mwcard] and swap with [mwcard=FWC07]Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard] to combine with your Archer's Watchtower for turn 1 protection.

I would seriously consider taking out the Quicksand and replacing it with something else maybe a [mwcard=MW1J04]Battle Forge[/mwcard] for all those equipment, because if you use it on a level 3 or 4 creature, it will completely take all of that turn's channel to use it, just for a potential four turn kill since using Quicksand on a level 1 or 2 creature is just a waste of mana.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
That's a nice spell you have there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

sdougla2

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 09:56:49 PM »
Quicksand is nice with Construction Yard. I would leave it in.

If you want to use Meditation Amulet, use Battle Forge. Mostly I see Meditation Amulet as worthwhile in 2 spawnpoint builds where one of the spawnpoints is Battle Forge. Otherwise it's too action intensive to get started. If you go that route, take out Altar of Domination in favor of Altar of Carnage.

If you want to open with Barracks + Construction Yard, use Altar of Domination as your potential big late game, and skip Meditation Amulet and Battle Forge. Also consider taking out Goblin Grunts in that case, as you get less value out of them than you could in an Altar of Carnage build.

Defense Ring is of questionable value when you only run 2 defenses for your mage.

I like the Elemental Wand + attack spell set. It gives you a lot of flexibility.

I would take out the Asyran Defender and at least one of the Panzerguarde and add in 2-3 Goblin Alchemists. Goblin Alchemists are amazing, and give you another source of Corrode. They're particularly nice when your opponent is coming to you anyway, which sounds likely for this build. Maybe you were going to use Asyran Defender as your Standard Bearer, but a Panzerguarde is tougher anyway, is in school, and helps protect your other investments better. Still, I don't think you need 3 Panzerguarde.

I wouldn't bother with Nullify. I'd rather run an Elemental Cloak. It's such a clutch card if you're up against a fire heavy Warlock (particularly if you're using an armor other than Dragonscale Hauberk for your chest slot), and you can reuse it with Runesmithing.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

Jon.Ambriz

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 10:04:47 PM »
Quicksand is nice with Construction Yard. I would leave it in.

Unfortunately, Construction Yard does not take the mana cost off Quicksand, because it is an Earth Conjuration, and not an Earth Wall.
That's a nice spell you have there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

sdougla2

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 10:11:50 PM »
That's true, but you still get 2 mana back on Construction Yard when Quicksand is destroyed. As long as you were planning on playing another conjurations soon, that still effectively defrays some of the cost of playing Quicksand.

Jon.Ambriz

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 10:20:05 PM »
The only way that works is if you're using Quicksand to catch a level 1 creature. Anything higher than that, and you're effectively going -2 to -6 on mana. Plus, you can get rid of Quicksand with a Teleport, since Quicksand essentially functions as a Tanglevine.

zorro

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 08:45:49 AM »
Thanks for the feedback! And excuse my delayed reply, i have been out for a while ;) I have played a couple maches with this build so far (and wanting to get more plays :))

What's your thoughts behind running two Force Pushes?

They are mostly for position control. Getting a guard out/in position, an additional move, displacing a slow... poor's man teleport. Bashing is not the main intent - so i preffer to keep with earth/war walls, cheaper speelpoint wise and mana wise if using contruction yard

Quote from: Jon.Ambriz
Also, instead of running a Meditation ammy, use conjurations like [mwcard=MW1J13]Mana Flower[/mwcard] or [mwcard=MW1J12]Mana Crystal[/mwcard] to increase your channeling;

On the long play i think Construction Yard + Barracks + another outpost for a total of 13 channeling plus the bonus on destroyed conjurations should be enough. Maybe the flower would give more mana, but meditation amulet gives it earlier, and is in the first turns (2-6 depending on the match) when i find myself mana-exhausted and not needing the actions. Then i use if less frequently on the late game, where i need more mobility or the dwarf strike.

For creatures, I'd say take out the [mwcard=FWC15]Thorg, Chief Bodyguard[/mwcard] or [mwcard=FWC14]Sir Corazin, Blademaster[/mwcard] and swap with [mwcard=FWC07]Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard] to combine with your Archer's Watchtower for turn 1 protection.

I have to try that, looks like a good idea :) I still like thorg for position control, but in fact still havent used it :P I though Grimson too slow for protection if i set up three quick outpost... may may be worth triying.

I would seriously consider taking out the Quicksand and replacing it with something else maybe a [mwcard=MW1J04]Battle Forge[/mwcard] for all those equipment, because if you use it on a level 3 or 4 creature, it will completely take all of that turn's channel to use it, just for a potential four turn kill since using
Quicksand on a level 1 or 2 creature is just a waste of mana.

If you want to use Meditation Amulet, use Battle Forge. Mostly I see Meditation Amulet as worthwhile in 2 spawnpoint builds where one of the spawnpoints is Battle Forge. Otherwise it's too action intensive to get started. If you go that route, take out Altar of Domination in favor of Altar of Carnage.

Quicksand is more for buying time than for killing. Poor's dwarf banish :P Im not totally convinced by it, it has cons as Jon clearly point.

I first tried with battleforge... but I have no time in first turns to include it if i want to get barracks and construction yard at full speed, and some early defence. I have to try Altar of Carnage instead of Talos... but i don´t get why a grunt are less value, i would think just the opposite. Each 4 (or less with rig) mana grunt punch for 3 dice... and every punch can give you mana back

I tend to play grunts as coward marauders, flanking enemies and positioning nearby to hinder possible routes, and jumping into combat when situation is good (when they have a chance to get the final blow, waste a defence, or something similar - no frontal assault at all)

Quote from: sdougla2
Defense Ring is of questionable value when you only run 2 defenses for your mage.

Good point. Also the Nullify may drop, too much spellpoints...

I like the Elemental Wand + attack spell set. It gives you a lot of flexibility.

Specially with the power rune :) I alway fantasy about increasint the attack spell variety, but probably that is more for a wizard.

I would take out the Asyran Defender and at least one of the Panzerguarde and add in 2-3 Goblin Alchemists

The Asyrian Defender is in for the low cost. Panzergarde is thougther, true, bus sometimes i don´t have the extra 3 mana to spare, and having a sligthy different option make me feel comfortable. I probably include some alchemists for the same reason if i find the speelpoints hehe

Just my opinions... it needs still more combats to finetune it. Thanks for your comments!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 08:52:01 AM by zorro »

sdougla2

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 05:23:30 PM »
I was saying that Goblin Grunts are better with Altar of Carnage than they are with Altar of Domination.

zorro

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 02:57:16 AM »
I was saying that Goblin Grunts are better with Altar of Carnage than they are with Altar of Domination.

Ah! that makes sense (english not my first languaje, sorry for missunderstunding you ;) )

zorro

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 03:59:18 AM »
Sorry for the stupid name. Not my fault dwarves like german names :D

This is the evolution of my naive Anvil Throne book which was previously posted. A more streamlined (and tested) version is next.

I still keep make minor variations after games, but general idea is the same. A control book which sets up a strong economy ([mwcard=FWJ03]Barracks[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ05]Construction Yard[/mwcard]), and a strong defensive position using the tools of the dwarf Warlord. Then, slowly proceed to destroy opponent infraestructure and/or creatures.

[spellbook]
[spellbookheader]
[spellbookname]Konstruktion Und Destruktion[/spellbookname]
[mage]an Anvil Throne spell book[/mage]
[/spellbookheader]
[spells]
[spellclass]Attack[/spellclass]
[mwcard=DNA01]2 x  Acid Ball[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1a09]1 x  Jet Stream[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFA02]1 x  Hurl Rock[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWA03]1 x Hail of Stones[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1a08]1 x  Geyser[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKA01]1 x  Surging Wave[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1a06]1 x  Flameblast[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Conjuration[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ03]1 x  Altar of Domination[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ02]1 x  Archer's Watchtower[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ04]1 x  Armory[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ03]1 x  Barracks[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ05]1 x  Construction Yard[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ04]2 x  Garrison Post[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ01]1 x  Harshforge Monolith[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ08]1 x  Renewing Spring[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFW01]3 x  Wall of Earth[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Creature[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKC07]2 x  Dwarf Panzergarde[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC05]3 x  Goblin Grunt[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC10]1 x  Ludwig Boltstorm[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC11]3 x  Orc Butcher[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFC12]1 x  Talos[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC15]1 x  Thorg, Chief Bodyguard[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFC06]2 x  Goblin Alchemist[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC06]2 x  Goblin Slinger[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC01]1 x  Dwarf Kriegsbiel[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Enchantment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKE01]1 x  Armor Ward[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFE04]1 x  Brace Yourself[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1e10]1 x  Decoy[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWE06]1 x  Fortified Position[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWE09]1 x  Standard Bearer[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Equipment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=mw1q08]1 x  Elemental Wand[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ04]1 x  General's Signet Ring[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ05]1 x  Harshforge Plate[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1q16]1 x  Leather Gloves[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKQ04]1 x  Reflex Boots[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1q23]1 x  Regrowth Belt[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Incantation[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI02]1 x  Conquer[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI06]3 x  Defend[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i06]3 x  Dispel[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i07]3 x  Dissolve[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i12]2 x  Force Push[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i17]1 x  Minor Heal[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i23]1 x  Rouse the Beast[/mwcard]
[mwcard=mw1i10]1 x  Evade[/mwcard]
[/spells]
[cost]Total cost: 120 pts[/cost]
[/spellbook]

The set up
[mwcard=FWJ03]Barracks[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ05]Construction Yard[/mwcard] + [mwcard=FWJ04]Garrison Post[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ04]General's Signet Ring[/mwcard]

This is stardard set up for turns 1-2. A full staffed Garrisoned Barracks Yard provides a full action, plus 4 mana, plus advanced deployment options, plus reimbursement for destroyed property. Difficult to beat. Plus a fancy Ring.

That brings you to turn 3 with 12 mana, plus 5 on barracks and 1 Yard, allowing you for a very versatile defensive casting - or a couple butchers if opponents also set ups slow.

Advanced deployment is really important, so an aditional barracks is provided as a backup.

Runic Defences
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ05]Harshforge Plate[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX1CKQ04]Reflex Boots[/mwcard] + [mwcard=mw1q16]Leather Gloves[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ05] Harshforge Plate[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX1CKE01]Armor Ward[/mwcard]

Is expected you take some damage while you construction starts full prodution. Runed equipment can help mitigating for great cost. Usually, +1 Armour for the Leather Gloves, Cantrip for the Plate. The Armour ward, the Harshforge plate, and the runes itself should help protect the equipment if you take a bit care about how and when you cast it (a reforging Harshforge Plate cost 12 to dissolve... and will go back to your book if destroyed).

The fortress
[mwcard=FWE06]Fortified Position[/mwcard] + [mwcard=FWE09]Standard Bearer[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX2FFW01]Wall of Earth[/mwcard]

Aditional defences - both for the mage and its creatures. Fortified position and standard bearer are for the first turns if i confront many creatures. Walls can be pretty 'cheap' with Construction Yard, are a nice surprise during quickcast time.

[mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ03]1 x  Altar of Domination[/mwcard] + [mwcard=FWJ08]1 x  Renewing Spring[/mwcard] + [mwcard=MWSTX2FFJ01]1 x  Harshforge Monolith[/mwcard]

Some key conjurations for different opponents. Harshsforge Monolith can be a nasty surprise against some opponents. Altar of Domination can be a help againt other slow defensive builds. And Renewing Spring is a card i stole from the Straywood Aviary which fits perfectly in this book, helping refreshing both troops and keeping alive mage. Usually only cast one of them.

Runic Wand
With a assortment of cheap attacks. With a Rune Powered (-1 mana cost) [mwcard=mw1q08]Elemental Wand[/mwcard], [mwcard=MWSTX2FFA02]Hurl Rock[/mwcard] can be really efficient as a finisher of damaged creatures. [mwcard=mw1a08]Geyser[/mwcard], [mwcard=mw1a06]Flameblast[/mwcard], [mwcard=mw1a09]Jet Stream[/mwcard], and [mwcard=MWSTX1CKA01]Surging Wave[/mwcard] provide some utility, generally against small/medium creatures. I dropped bigger attacks looking for more flexibility.

[mwcard=DNA01]Acid Ball[/mwcard] is important mostly to provide help to destroy conjurations.

The mundane tools
[mwcard=mw1i06]Dispel[/mwcard], and [mwcard=mw1i07]Dissolve[/mwcard] to solve common situations. [mwcard=MWSTX2FFI06]Defend[/mwcard] and [mwcard=mw1i17]Minor Heal[/mwcard] for providing extra defence, both for the mage, and for damaged creatures. [mwcard=mw1i23]Rouse the Beast[/mwcard] and [mwcard=mw1i10]Evade[/mwcard] provide improved timing on attack or defence for cheap. [mwcard=mw1i12]Force Push[/mwcard] as a Poor Dwarf's Teleport.

A not-so-mundane tool is [mwcard=MWSTX2FFI02]Conquer[/mwcard], wich provide aditional defence against supression orb, mordok obelisk, or other bad timed conjuration.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:34:24 AM by zorro »

sdougla2

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 04:04:51 PM »
This build looks much better thought out. I've been leaning towards using more Goblin Alchemists for fire and acid attacks, removing Elemental Wand, and running 6 copies of Hurl Rock for attack spells, then using Wand of Healing with the Rune of Power in order to make armor stacking stronger on my mage. I don't feel like Acid Ball is nearly as important for a Warlord as it would be for another similar mage due to Goblin Alchemists. I like Goblin Alchemists much better than Spitting Raptors. They feel like they fit into the Warlord's playstyle much better than Spitting Raptors fit into the Beastmaster's playstyle, they're cheaper, and they handle more matchups well.

Using a toolkit of attack spells and an Elemental Wand is a good option though.

I would probably run another Harshforge Plate, run an Elemental Cloak, then use the Rune of Reforging on either the Regrowth Belt or the Elemental Cloak depending on the matchup.

zorro

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 04:33:58 AM »
Really good idea the wand of healing, cheap and versatile, i did not though about it, thanks!. I constantly get in and out the second harshforge plate :D