May 19, 2024, 08:57:09 PM

Author Topic: Conquest of Kumanjaro release?  (Read 4957 times)

Raidre

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Conquest of Kumanjaro release?
« on: June 21, 2013, 03:49:26 AM »
Is this supposed to be showing up at our retailers now, or was origins just an early release and our retailers still won't be getting it for a while?

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Conquest of Kumanjaro release?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 05:01:55 AM »
I hope in the end of this month... i reaaally need wolf spider in my deck :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

cbalian

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 06:49:02 AM »
These decks are available at the Arcane Wonders store.  This expansion has already shipped out, I've already received my decks this past week.  Some fun stuff that is definitely already in my books and I've played with the new Preist who I like.

If you want the expansion you can get it right now (and could have already had that wolfie spider in your deck by now). :)

Here is the link if you want the new expansion --> https://store.arcanewonders.com/product.php?productid=17623&cat=254&page=1

https://store.arcanewonders.com/product.php?productid=17623&cat=254&page=1

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 07:00:12 AM »
I am from middle europe :) shipping cost will double the prize of Kumanjaro :)
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

cbalian

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 08:14:47 AM »
Oh true, sorry didn't think of overseas shipping cost.

So for those US peeps that want to get the new cards they are available!

Wiz-Pig

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 10:12:11 PM »
They are just getting the expansion in at my local gaming store in Wisconsin on Friday, so you may have to wait a while before they show up europe.

malgor

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 01:28:30 PM »
well i've called every FLGS in my area and none of them have gotten the expansion in today.  most are saying next week now.  dunno who in the chain of distribution screwed this up, but it's bush league!

nothing worse than a release date that is a lie!

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 01:44:39 PM »
I can fully imagine your frustration. Thank god, that every european just expect "near future" date :)

feedback

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 03:09:41 PM »
My experience with the previous expansion (Forcemaster vs. Warlord) is that it took around an extra month to reach most of the European countries. It arrived to Spain 4-5 weeks after it US release, and it reached some other countries around here (Italy, UK and Germany for sure) in the same period, maybe 2-3 days before/after Spain. That makes me think that we won't have it here probably until August.

However the extra spell books and the 4-player game tokens took much more time to reach this side of the Atlantic. Like 2 months and a half. I hope it happened just because these items had a smaller production and distribution than the cards.
“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never would.”

Wiz-Pig

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 10:02:35 AM »
Heh, same thing happened for me. It's like the cable guy. He says "we'll be there between 3 and 5", then he shows up at 5:15.

fas723

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 05:07:28 AM »

It took Forcemaster vs. Warlord 3 weeks to get to Sweden, after the american release. I guess you can imagine that I'm still waiting for my Kumanjaro...

Heh, same thing happened for me. It's like the cable guy. He says "we'll be there between 3 and 5", then he shows up at 5:15.

Shit, your cable guys are fast! Last time I called mine I got a set time four weeks later. I had to stay home all day to wait for him, and when the day was over I called to see what had happen. He had forgot to come...