June 02, 2024, 12:31:05 PM

Author Topic: The App  (Read 2648 times)

Erik G

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
The App
« on: July 21, 2016, 03:53:41 PM »
Has the app been abandoned?

I loved using it for deck/book building and we use it for the tracker all the time.  The obvious problem is that it cannot be used for building anymore as the card list is way out of date.  Are there any plans to update it?  I poked around a bit and saw that this question has been asked numerous times but I never saw an answer beyond it was being worked on but that has been a long time and no update has been forthcoming.  It really is too bad as my family and I found the builder really handy.

Erik

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: The App
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 04:19:56 PM »
No the app has not been abandoned. However, at the moment forward movement on it is in our developer's hands.

Erik G

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 05:11:38 PM »
Not to be rude, but I have seen that reply before.  Is the developer actually working on it?  Is Arcane Wonders not in charge of the timing in any way?  I really would like to see it updated as we really got serious use out of the builder and would love to be able to continue to use it again!

That being said we are still playing the heck out of the game (Arena style) and are enjoying adding the new cards from Arena and Academy to our mix.

Erik

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 07:13:10 AM »
Zipline Games on Facebook: Last Entry 21. November 2013
Zipline Games Website: © 2010-2013 Zipline Games, Inc.

It seems there is no more Developer here.

If this is true, I wonder why it is always been told here, that things are progressing. Why don't you tell us "it sucks, but the App is dead. Sorry."

So finally I hope that there is another way of progression (another developer or whatever) going on, and that this is why we are kept on hold.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 07:45:18 AM »
I'm sorrry, but Zipline Games was not the developer of the app.

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:43 AM »
I'm sorrry, but Zipline Games was not the developer of the app.
Nothing to be sorry for. In that case it is much better like that!
So I was reading the “about“ wrong. The App was made with a tool wich is copyright by zipline. Now I get it.

But the question remains: whats the timeline? When will there be card-updates and will they get updated as soon as new cards are released?