May 17, 2024, 03:13:32 PM

Author Topic: Is there any way to heal damage on a non-living conjuration?  (Read 2704 times)

Kedgen

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Is there any way to heal damage on a non-living conjuration?
« on: August 01, 2015, 01:47:58 PM »
I am somewhat new to Mage Wars and I'm curious if there is some way to heal a non-living conjuration. I've played a couple of games and am still clarifying some rules as I go, but I think I'm close to understanding all of the rules intuitively.

In my play so far, I haven't found any way to heal a non-living object with an incantation or otherwise. Is this just an unavoidable downside of any non-living object (such as the priestess' temples), or is there a workaround or combo that can effect a damage heal on something non-living? Thanks in advance!

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to heal damage on a non-living conjuration?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 02:08:34 AM »
Try a goblin builder...

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 03:57:18 AM »
Welcome to forums,

I pressume that you have only core set right now.

In already released expansions, there are tools which allow you to Reconstruct non-living objects.

Mentioned [mwcard=FWC04]Goblin Builder[/mwcard] is removing damage from conjurations  while after Nercomancer x Druid expansion was released, in which "Reconstruct" term was introduced, [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC09]Otto Kronig, Master Engineer[/mwcard] is able to "Reconstruct" non-living conjurations.

Also, in mentioned Necromancer x Druid expansion, there are spells and creatures with abilities, which are able to "heal" themselves while they are non-living thus having Finite Life trait. [mwcard=DNI03]Reassemble[/mwcard] or [mwcard=DNC03]Devouring Jelly[/mwcard]

One last thing, which allows you to have non-living things on board longer is to rise their total life by "Innate life +X" trait. Growth marker is now doing this effect for living and also for non living creatures. [mwcard=DNC12]Shaggoth-Zora[/mwcard] or [mwcard=DNC11]Ravenous Ghoul[/mwcard].

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 02:37:25 AM »
Cooor, check you out with your super comprehensive responses! :)

hmmm really was a new intro with Druid versus Necro ae!

Kedgen

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 01:47:46 AM »
Awesome, excellent response! Very helpful and answered my question perfectly :) Thanks a million!

Welcome to forums,

I pressume that you have only core set right now.

In already released expansions, there are tools which allow you to Reconstruct non-living objects.

Mentioned [mwcard=FWC04]Goblin Builder[/mwcard] is removing damage from conjurations  while after Nercomancer x Druid expansion was released, in which "Reconstruct" term was introduced, [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC09]Otto Kronig, Master Engineer[/mwcard] is able to "Reconstruct" non-living conjurations.

Also, in mentioned Necromancer x Druid expansion, there are spells and creatures with abilities, which are able to "heal" themselves while they are non-living thus having Finite Life trait. [mwcard=DNI03]Reassemble[/mwcard] or [mwcard=DNC03]Devouring Jelly[/mwcard]

One last thing, which allows you to have non-living things on board longer is to rise their total life by "Innate life +X" trait. Growth marker is now doing this effect for living and also for non living creatures. [mwcard=DNC12]Shaggoth-Zora[/mwcard] or [mwcard=DNC11]Ravenous Ghoul[/mwcard].