General Category > Website Support and Feedback

Spellbook Builder

<< < (6/6)

Sailor Vulcan:

--- Quote from: silverclawgrizzly on April 19, 2017, 12:06:43 PM ---I have personally found the entire Arcane Wonders staff, both past and present, to be the personification of professional and courteous. I can personally attest to having worked with every member of their staff at various points as an ambassador, Gen Con volunteer, event organizer, and in some cases even friend. Every time I've ever dealt with any employee of Arcane Wonders the service I've been provided with can only be described by any rational person as "above and beyond."

While it is true the spell book builder provided in the forums is not up to snuff compared to the one presented by our friend Grga here I strongly believe that will change and most likely by AW taking his spell book builder to heart. I applaud the work done on his builder and consider Grga one of the reasons the Mage Wars fan base is so phenomenal.

--- End quote ---

^this. Also as pointed out already, they used to have five staff members, now they only have 3. Honestly this game already depends on the fanbase in order to thrive. All the playtesters and ambassadors are volunteers. They are happy to do the work for free. Arcane Duels provides event coverage--also happily for free. Sometimes I wonder why AW doesn't enlist the help of the fanbase to do more stuff. They should have asked for a volunteer to work on the spellbook builder instead of waiting so long that somebody took it upon themselves to make a different one.

Now we have a link to an unnecessary extra spellbook builder on the forums which arcane wonders will now have to work on themselves anyways when they are already short on time and personnel, because they promised to and some people on the forums will get mad if they don't not because they actually need another spellbook builder but because it's the principle of the matter or something.

Hey AW you guys are awesome, but there is such a thing as biting off more than you can chew. You have a nicely sized portion of the fanbase that is wiling and able to help out more by volunteering their time to work on stuff to help the game, and they have already demonstrated that some of them will do so whether or not you specifically ask them to. Mage Wars is already fanbase driven to a large extent already. Maybe don't be afraid to ask us for help more often?

:D

bigfatchef:
I want to point out that I thgink grga is doing the Mage Wars Community a very great favor by creating a working and up-do-date spellbookbuilder! By this he is doing AW a very great favor.
The lack of one tool like this for incredibly long has for sure been an issue that made people stop playing the game.

So: I think this work deserves a bundle of banana stickers!!!

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: bigfatchef on April 20, 2017, 05:12:04 PM ---I want to point out that I thgink grga is doing the Mage Wars Community a very great favor by creating a working and up-do-date spellbookbuilder! By this he is doing AW a very great favor.
The lack of one tool like this for incredibly long has for sure been an issue that made people stop playing the game.

--- End quote ---
+1

Sailor Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Reddicediaries on April 20, 2017, 05:32:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: bigfatchef on April 20, 2017, 05:12:04 PM ---I want to point out that I thgink grga is doing the Mage Wars Community a very great favor by creating a working and up-do-date spellbookbuilder! By this he is doing AW a very great favor.

--- End quote ---
+1

--- End quote ---

I think you mean a *bunch* not a bundle.

*+5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version