May 01, 2024, 11:05:07 PM

Author Topic: Giant Decoy  (Read 4115 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Giant Decoy
« on: September 14, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »
Giant Decoy
(Mind 2/Arcane 1)
Targets zone or object
Mana cost: (2)(X)

Epic

When this enchantment is revealed, you gain mana equal to the total mana cost (both cast and reveal) The value of X is the number of times you have already gained mana by Giant Decoy's effect. After gaining mana this way, return Giant Decoy to your spellbook.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 04:24:29 PM by Imaginator »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Stormmaster

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Giant Decoy
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 06:01:28 PM »
I think the fact it can be reused (cantrip) is enough to make it useful.

My concern would be having to mark how many times you used it.  After the 1st couple times I would need some kind of marker or something to remember.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Giant Decoy
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 06:16:15 PM »
It doesn't have cantrip. It only returns to the spellbook when you use it's mana returning effect. If it's seeking dispelled or nullified it won't come back
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.