May 03, 2024, 04:06:13 PM

Author Topic: How to post card name with card image.  (Read 2434 times)

timer000

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
How to post card name with card image.
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:12:54 AM »
I have seen a lot people post their spellbook with card image with a yellow background,
May someone tell me how to do it@@?
Thanks!!!

Death-from-above

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • This is some really personal text
    • View Profile
Re: How to post card name with card image.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 07:09:41 AM »
Hey Timer000

All you need to do is at the top of the forum, under the Cards tab, select spellbook builder.
That will open up a separate tab allowing you to create a spellbook.

If you follow the instructions in this forum topic: http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=13225.0
it will tell you how to use the options in the spellbook builder.

When you are done, there is a button at the top that says Export. Under that tab, there is a selection for Forum Code.

Once selected, it will give you a list of text that has the spellbook you worked on. You just copy the text and paste that into a forum post that you are posting and when you press Preview on the post, it should show up with the card names with links to the images and the yellow scroll background.

I hope that helped.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Why am I not a banana?"
"Because your genetic code dictates that you are human. However it should please you to know that you share 50-60% of your DNA with a banana."
"Thanks man"
"Are you telling me that some people are 10% more banana than other people?"

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:10:30 AM »
If you click on Cards in the bar above another tab or window will open in your browser. This page will be the Card Database page. A listing of all currently released cards will be there along with some fields to help sort and find card are also contained. When you click on the link to the card name the card will pop up in its own window. At the bottom of that window will be the needed BBCode to cut and paste that card into the forum. There is a copy button in the works so in the future it should be even easier.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 02:15:40 AM »
@ Death and Sike

Thanks for replying Death you just got you 1st sticker.

Locking thread. 8)
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage