May 09, 2024, 06:08:53 AM

Author Topic: Priestess Special Ability  (Read 3287 times)

Jon.Ambriz

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Priestess Special Ability
« on: November 06, 2012, 03:42:17 PM »
On the Priestess information card, she gets 1 Life every time she casts and resolves a Holy spell. Does that mean she actually increases her total life by 1 or does she heal 1 damage? I bring this up because one of my players played a Priestess and thought that she healed the damage instead of gaining one life. To avoid any conflict, I ruled that the Priestess would heal 1 damage until I got clarification from the forums.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
That's a nice spell you have there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Priestess Special Ability
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 03:56:32 PM »
When you pay life it lowers your max and when you gain life it raises you max. A effect or spells that heals would "heal or regenerate x health".
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Jon.Ambriz

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 04:50:12 PM »
Okay, that makes sense. We were all stumped on that. So in theory a Priestess could have so much life any other mage would be hard pressed to kill her...
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
That's a nice spell you have there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

Arcanus

• Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 05:01:16 PM »
Yes.  It is a pretty powerful ability.  She can sit back and gain life, using a Mage Wand to cast her spells.  Forces other Mages to come and get her!