May 10, 2024, 04:09:35 AM

Author Topic: PvS Spoilers So Far  (Read 41098 times)

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
Re: PvS Spoilers So Far
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2014, 06:01:29 AM »

Generally, when we don't comment on something it is because we have nothing new to say. Right now PVS is in this boat. I can guarantee you that the moment we can say something we will.

I can guarantee you that the "We do not say anything if we have nothing to say" attitude is a very bad habit many compagnies get but a "we do not have anything to say but we did not forget you" or a "we have nothing to show you yet but are working hard to give you an awesome spoiler in a soon-or-not futur" is a way better answer than silence.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2014, 08:23:01 AM »

Generally, when we don't comment on something it is because we have nothing new to say. Right now PVS is in this boat. I can guarantee you that the moment we can say something we will.

I can guarantee you that the "We do not say anything if we have nothing to say" attitude is a very bad habit many compagnies get but a "we do not have anything to say but we did not forget you" or a "we have nothing to show you yet but are working hard to give you an awesome spoiler in a soon-or-not futur" is a way better answer than silence.

This is part of why I spoke up. I wanted everyone to know that AW is working on it, but right now we don't have anything to say. The moment that changes, we will be excited to let everyone know. In fact in my last post I believe I led off with we did not forget you.

Regardless, your concern and all of your responses show us just how much our fans care about Mage Wars, and that is quite an uplifting thing. We will endeavor to rise to that occasion. Thanks everyone!

Wildhorn

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2014, 08:57:09 AM »
I know. Was just talking in general.

Btw Laddin i sent you a message, don't know if you got time to read it?

Wildhorn

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2014, 02:47:21 PM »
2 more weeks passed...

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2014, 02:59:44 PM »
IT´TIMEEEEE LADDINFANCE!!!!! WE NEEED THEM!!!, I´M VERY VERY ANGRY, IT´S THE END OF OCTOBER, IT´S MY BIRTHAY AND I DON´T SEE ANYTHING OF MY NEXT GIFT!!!!.....YOU CAN STOP MY ANGRY!!! DO IT!!!

But please....don´t banned me ! please xdXd

i hope we´ll see a fantastic work soon.

SEE you!!!

PD: yes, im boring!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
PD2: For the wait i hope we´ll see one cheap and fantastic vine creature.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2014, 03:25:22 PM »
Mr. Isel,

PvS spoilers will be out, when everything will be ready to launch. You wouldnt be happy if you get something, which would not be top quality and satisfy your gaming needs.

Patience is a virtue of a real man ;)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2014, 04:08:52 PM »
IT´TIMEEEEE LADDINFANCE!!!!! WE NEEED THEM!!!, I´M VERY VERY ANGRY, IT´S THE END OF OCTOBER, IT´S MY BIRTHAY AND I DON´T SEE ANYTHING OF MY NEXT GIFT!!!!.....YOU CAN STOP MY ANGRY!!! DO IT!!!

But please....don´t banned me ! please xdXd

i hope we´ll see a fantastic work soon.

SEE you!!!

PD: yes, im boring!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
PD2: For the wait i hope we´ll see one cheap and fantastic vine creature.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm working on some new plant creatures. Hopefully one of them will meet your muster. We will probably have previews of the cards in Battlegrounds before we have PVS spoilers up.

Icarus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2014, 05:26:13 PM »
From the DFW Nerd Night video, it sounded like they said that this expansion would come after Domination, and Domination would be out in March-April next year.

The anticipation is killing me.

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2014, 04:33:06 PM »
If i recall that podcast correctly, Battlegrounds is slated for March/April. After Battlegrounds would be MW Academy. Then PvS would be out after Academy. So we have 8 months to a years before PvS, but there will be 2 new MW products before PvS.

and each of those Products will be able to be used with the Current MW game.

So calm down, and Play more mage wars.

Personally i am super excited about Academy because i believe that is going to be the product to hook Magic the Gathering players, and convert them to Mage Wars players.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Icarus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2014, 05:00:19 PM »
I can't complain. Another X vs. Y expansion is great and all, but I'd rather them put out these variants first; they're more exciting (to me). Plus, as you said, hooking more players is always good.

I just found it a bit odd because, as I recall, PvS was supposed to be the next release.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2014, 01:52:53 AM »
Now i am double confused :)

I lived in a impression, that Battlegrounds will be out this year, Academy next year around march and between it, PvS :)

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2014, 09:33:00 AM »
That's what I thought too.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2014, 01:53:30 PM »
the spell book builder/ life tracker app is supposed to be out by the end of this year.

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 03:37:42 PM »
In the DFW Nerd Night video, they said Academy is slated for March/April of next year, and that Battlegrounds should be out before that.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

zorro

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2014, 04:13:29 AM »
An image form that video:

Paladin, holly creatures, the griffon pegasus... more impressive is the siren, with it's little crab, a level 7-8 'Godzilla', and... a skeleton soldier!?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 05:17:15 AM by zorro »