May 03, 2024, 02:08:11 AM

Author Topic: Charm  (Read 2152 times)

Silverhaze

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Charm
« on: December 19, 2016, 09:21:56 AM »
Is it possible to enchant & reveal charm with my mage's full action ? What does "can not be revealed between action phase" mean? I know this was the subject in an other topic, but wasn't 100% clear for me...

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Charm
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 09:25:44 AM »
The text is "Can ONLY be revealed between action phases".
This means that it can only be revealed between the turn of 2 creatures. The reason they added this part is to prevent abuse by revealing it after the creature had been activated or during its turn essentially. I'm sure plenty of examples could be found were this would be totally unfair. 

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

Silverhaze

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 10:32:23 AM »
and can i attack conjurations or other creatures from the mage who charmed me ? I think you can... but not shure about this eather... Tx for your fast answer  :o

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 10:34:48 AM »
and can i attack conjurations or other creatures from the mage who charmed me ? I think you can... but not shure about this eather... Tx for your fast answer  :o

Yes you can.

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 10:36:15 AM »
Yes, you can even attack creatures from that mages. The only thing it prevents you from doing is attacking the mage itself.

The card is very useful for solo Forcemasters or maybe a forcemaster supported by an invisible stalker or a flying thoughtspore. The creature will most likely not be able to do anything useful but guard since it cannot attack anything. That's when the forcemaster could cast/reveal Mongoose agility and ignore the guard to attack the mage. ;)

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.