May 19, 2024, 06:08:34 AM

Author Topic: Arcane Duels Livechat with Aaron Brosman  (Read 12929 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Arcane Duels Livechat with Aaron Brosman
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2015, 11:10:11 AM »
I finished the video, and I have to say I'm really excited about the 2 cards! especially the holy one.

Got me thinking, I've actually never played, or even seen someone else play the [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC08]Infernian Scourger[/mwcard].. too weak for the arraxian crown warlock and too expensive/not enough burn for the adramelech warlock. I enjoy his artwork though with his long tail.

That's what the enchantments in Academy are for. :)
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2015, 11:57:53 AM »
I've actually had some success with the scourger and have been trying a few more builds lately that use it. I'll report back once I have more data. Might mage cast it, we'll see

I finished the video, and I have to say I'm really excited about the 2 cards! especially the holy one.

Got me thinking, I've actually never played, or even seen someone else play the [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC08]Infernian Scourger[/mwcard].. too weak for the arraxian crown warlock and too expensive/not enough burn for the adramelech warlock. I enjoy his artwork though with his long tail.
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
When in doubt, kill it with fire

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2015, 12:52:46 PM »
Shtick is a word of Yiddish origin that means, "something a person likes to do, or does well." When I use it I'm generally referring the gimmick or regular mode of operation for one of our Mages.

Looking forward for next episode. Probably next year, right? :) Will Mr. Hanold be a next host? :)

Yes, we'll probably do this again come January. I doubt that David will be joining us. He's pretty busy from what I hear.

Thanks. I cover many languages but Yiddish is not in it. Well, except l'chaim.

Looking forwrd to next year. :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )