May 13, 2024, 08:44:14 AM

Author Topic: Two Dancing Scimitars  (Read 4791 times)

zmv

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Two Dancing Scimitars
« on: April 20, 2013, 11:24:28 AM »
Can a mage have two Dancing Scimitars at  the same time? For example: Forcemaster buy 1 Dancing Scimitar from Battle Forge and then cast another. Is it allowed? In rule book is  mantioned that mage can't have more than one equipment spell with the same name atached to him. But Dancing Scimitar have Autonomous trait and don't take equipment location. Is smoething  like this allowed or it's against rules?

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Two Dancing Scimitars
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:38:07 AM »
The Dancing Scimitar is still attached to your mage and therefore falls under the only one equipment of any given name may be attached to your mage rule.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 12:24:35 PM »
I believe I had posted this before but was not able to find it. Tac is correct for 1 banana sticker
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

zaprowsdower

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 03:57:29 PM »
I have a related question. Since the Dancing Scimitar doesn't take an equipment slot, can the Forcemaster have another weapon in her hand? Since Dancing Scimitar says Autonomous, can it move on its own like a creature, or does it have to stay in the zone with the Forcemaster?

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 04:59:02 PM »
Quote from: "zaprowsdower" post=11581
I have a related question. Since the Dancing Scimitar doesn't take an equipment slot, can the Forcemaster have another weapon in her hand? Since Dancing Scimitar says Autonomous, can it move on its own like a creature, or does it have to stay in the zone with the Forcemaster?

Since the DS doesn't take up a equipment slot a weapon may still be used.

The DS moves with the Mage and stays in his zone.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 10:19:55 PM »
Tac with the snipe.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 12:20:09 AM »
Answering Dancing Scimitar questions is my speciality.