May 04, 2024, 03:21:58 PM

Author Topic: NW Chicago Suburbs  (Read 3959 times)

gleamingterrier

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
NW Chicago Suburbs
« on: May 15, 2013, 11:24:15 PM »
Hi all! I'm looking for MW players in the northwest Chicago suburbs. I picked up the game on a whim, and while it looks fantastic, I don't have anyone to play with. Anyone out there looking to play at Games Plus, The Gaming Goat or Fair Play?

Dmhops

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: NW Chicago Suburbs
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:22:26 PM »
I'm in the western suburbs and would happily meet up at Fair Game to play.  Just send me a private message.

goofy

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 04:45:50 PM »
I have a joup meeting up on this sat at 12 at topcut in planefield

BillWhite1986

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 10:52:44 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone still looks at this haha but I've been really wanting to play some Mage Wars. My friends never seem to have the time so I've only had about 3 or 4 games. I'd love to get together at Games Plus and play. If anybody is interested or is already playing, shoot me a message. Have a great day!

Cypher3214

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »
I usally hang at Top cut in plainfield or the Wandering DRagon also in plainfield so let me know I can game anytime on the weekends

auronvi

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 11:59:08 AM »
I am in the Chicago area. I will probably be checking out Fair Game and The Gaming Goat. I am new to board gaming in general and I think it will be fun to try out a bunch of games. I do own Mage Wars so maybe I'll see you there.
"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

maxlongstreet

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 10:49:17 AM »
I'm a downtown Chicago player who would love to play regularly somewhere in the Chicagoland area - if regular games/events are happening, I want to hear about it!

auronvi

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:46 PM »
I am going to be talking with the owners of Gaming Goat to see if we can get regular Mage Wars games going. His schedule for events is open for Saturday nights so hopefully, if I can get enough people, we can get that started. I recommend following their Facebook page as I am sure they will post it there.
"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron