Mage Wars > Spells

Promo 2018 just before Academy Druid/Elementalist

<< < (2/2)

Biblofilter:

--- Quote from: wtcannonjr on August 24, 2018, 05:51:57 AM ---You can find a list of promo cards in this file on BGG.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/137248/mage-wars-arena-combined-card-list

I have not found a way yet to contribute this type of file to the Arcane Wonders website. However, it is easy to maintain it on the BGG files section under the Mage Wars Arena game page.

I don't have a list of the latest promo cards published so this version probably needs another update. If anyone has a list of these promo cards with their type and card ID, I will update the file and post to this location.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I can´open the file because i don´t have office

Puddnhead:
Eligor was released in Paladin vs Siren.

wtcannonjr:

--- Quote from: Biblofilter on August 24, 2018, 06:03:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: wtcannonjr on August 24, 2018, 05:51:57 AM ---You can find a list of promo cards in this file on BGG.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/137248/mage-wars-arena-combined-card-list

I have not found a way yet to contribute this type of file to the Arcane Wonders website. However, it is easy to maintain it on the BGG files section under the Mage Wars Arena game page.

I don't have a list of the latest promo cards published so this version probably needs another update. If anyone has a list of these promo cards with their type and card ID, I will update the file and post to this location.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I can´open the file because i don´t have office

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the feedback. I will get a PDF version uploaded when I have the time.

wtcannonjr:
An update with Academy cards and promos has been posted at the BGG link above along with a PDF version.

If anyone has a source list for the Academy promo cards that have been published, please share and I will update the file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version