May 13, 2024, 11:09:24 PM

Author Topic: Warlord - Anvil Throne - All-comers - critique please :)  (Read 6287 times)

Clobber in time

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warlord - Anvil Throne - All-comers - critique please :)
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 03:19:23 PM »
ב"ה
It say the total is 115 spellbook points.
with the remaining 5 I would add an armory and 2 more garrison posts.
The armory is because I like all board buffs, and the armor bonus is helpful for your low armor build.
The extra garrison posts are because your garrison posts will be targeted as soon as you bring altar of domination (as you only get domination tokens when you have at least 3 outposts), and with 6 life 2 armor flame +2 and close to the enemy they become a likely target.
But you might as well go wild and bring just 1 extra garrison post and 2 extra hurl boulder with these 5 points (or even 1 extra garrison post, 1 extra hurl boulder and 2 extra hurl rock), so you could sort of focus the enemy mage when he is close to death and already lost most armor to your acid balls and dissolves  :)

I wish there where 5 points left ^^
They actually go to:
Gravikor (2)
Remove curse (2)
and Leather Chausses (1)

For some reason I could not add them to the spellbook calculator so I typed them in by hand.
I did not notice I could also change the points. It is done now - so no more confusion :)
But maybe I will throw the Remove Curse out and add an armory :) - what do you think ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 03:21:06 PM by Clobber in time »

littlenog

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warlord - Anvil Throne - All-comers - critique please :)
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 12:41:14 PM »
The real question is what type of Warlord are you trying to play?

Board Control

Heavy Creature

Doesn't look like a Aggro or Low Creature build