May 20, 2024, 01:16:21 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Mondays - PICK EPISODE 4!  (Read 4995 times)

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Mondays - PICK EPISODE 4!
« on: June 02, 2014, 09:21:08 AM »
What would you like to see in Episode 4 of Mage Wars Mondays? This is your chance to let us know what YOU would like to hear more about. We'll use your feedback to make Episode 4!

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Mondays - PICK EPISODE 4!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 09:28:32 AM »
The new Warlock and Warlord? Since they'll be coming out soon, it would be cool if we got a really in-depth discussion about them and some of their new spells. I know it's been touched on a couple of times but maybe strategy tips on getting out Talos/stopping him from getting out if you're the Warlock, your favorite strategies with the new alternate Mages, etc.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Bluebaron

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:22:58 AM »
Great proposal LordofWinter.  :)

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 11:05:35 AM »
PvS preview?
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

LetsLevelUp

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 02:11:17 PM »
Say this on Twitter and thought i'd add it:

"@JCPyne7 Protected Tweets  45m
@LetsLevelUp as far as future show ideas. To me building a spell book is sometimes overwhelming. What are some tips for building good books?"

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 02:17:47 PM »
Say this on Twitter and thought i'd add it:

"@JCPyne7 Protected Tweets  45m
@LetsLevelUp as far as future show ideas. To me building a spell book is sometimes overwhelming. What are some tips for building good books?"

To them, I would say that they should check out the blog I created at http://magewars.weebly.com/

Under "General Discussion", we have 3 parts of a series called "Building a Spellbook" done by our very own forum member, Zuberi. It's got some really great tips and info in it. But I think it would be a good idea for you guys to discuss as well. New players tend to have a tough time with it.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »
Zuberi is a smart guy and those articles have some great advice.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 02:35:09 PM »
It would be cool to know, how hard is actually creating and preparing another expansion. How many hours playtesters, designers, directors and pizza delivery guys cooperate together before we get our expansions and became jackasses about how some card is not overpowered enough on forums :)

Or about, there are some monsters from greek mytology (talos, cerberus, basilisk, meduse etc.) will you touch other mytologies?

Was the basic 4 mages from core set chosen from the start or some mage was changed during designing process?

Will be upcoming comix about one nation or about mages and standard good vs evil fight?

What was the first mage created?

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

pete2

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 06:40:57 AM »
or maybe talk some more on the future of mage wars...i saw some pictures of a convention where there were speculations about figurines, an adaptable arena and maybe other stuff we don't know about + How is the development going on the life counter / mana counter ios app...

basically all the good stuff us mages can all but dream about !!!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Chriz007

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 02:52:54 PM »
Firstly; better sound levels please, the volume levels are all over the place; keep having to turn one of you guys up and then down for someone else

As for the episode, I love the mage overviews you guys did for the first two episode, really good for newbies and for those of us who have been playing for a little bit but not with those mages. I think LordofWinter is right thou: the next two should be FiF mages!
UK Mage Wars Ambassador