May 14, 2024, 09:04:32 PM

Author Topic: How do fit it in the box?  (Read 2589 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
How do fit it in the box?
« on: March 14, 2016, 09:00:35 PM »
Ever since I opened my Academy core set I've been unable to get the box to shut. When I first got it everything was flat because the markers were all in a flat sheet of cardboard. Now ever since I punched them out I can't get them to fit right. Is there any way to get the game to fit in the box after you've already opened and started using it? If not, will you guys ever make some sort of container that is better for storing Academy components and cards in the future?

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: How do fit it in the box?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 10:28:56 PM »
If not, will you guys ever make some sort of container that is better for storing Academy components and cards in the future?

It may not be "official" Arcane Wonders made or anything, but I have found that a generic tackle box that you can get from walmart is an awesome way to store pretty much all of my Mage Wars pieces.
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
When in doubt, kill it with fire

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: How do fit it in the box?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 01:10:31 PM »
If not, will you guys ever make some sort of container that is better for storing Academy components and cards in the future?

It may not be "official" Arcane Wonders made or anything, but I have found that a generic tackle box that you can get from walmart is an awesome way to store pretty much all of my Mage Wars pieces.

Yeah, but I would prefer something that was a Mage Wars product so that it would look better to potential new players.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.