May 07, 2024, 01:56:33 PM

Author Topic: Missing Card from Core Set  (Read 2502 times)

jfox

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Missing Card from Core Set
« on: August 16, 2013, 06:30:53 PM »
After reading through the rules, my brother and I put together the Beastmaster and the Warlock deck from the pre-built deck lists.  Everything was there except a card from the Warlock's list: Goran, Werewolf Pet.

I later took apart those decks, sorted out every card and counted against the spell list on the forums here, and all are accounted for except that one.

This is the first time I've ever had a card or piece missing from a game.  The cards went right from their sealed packages into the deck binders, so I don't think it's a case of me losing it somewhere.  Has anyone else had a problem with this card or any others?  Is there a way I could order a replacement?

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Card from Core Set
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 09:07:08 PM »
Is there anyway it could be stuck to another card?  I had a couple that seemed to be missing but were just hidden.

Doma0997

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 09:12:41 PM »
Worst case scenario, email customer service. I had a problem and they fixed it immediately. Best service ever.

jfox

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 10:58:48 AM »
It's definitely not a case of cards being stuck together; I went through them all very thoroughly to make sure.  I'll take your suggestion about customer service, Doma0997, and hope for the best.

Vlarg

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »
I have a copy I can send you (no charge if you are in the US).  If customer service doesn't have an extra laying around (which I imagine they would) just let me know.